November 26, 2014 | 1372 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by haynmama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG need I say more? Makes my lashes look thicker & longer. Fave drugstore mascara. Doesn't smear throughout the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Leah2014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this mascara. It did make my lashes look nice and they market themselves well, claiming that it will help your lashes grow...unfortunately it smudges. I would always have black smudges under my eyes by the end of the day. I can't speak to the "growing" power of this mascara but I don't think you would see any. My lashes did look nice while wearing it but I do have naturally long lashes to begin with and almost all mascara looks good on them. So was very disappointed in the smudges.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by abigtourist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although this is volumizing, I have not seen a difference in my lash's length or natural volume. It's a great everyday mascara as it is not too dramatic, but I would much rather use Maybelline's Mega Plush as it is cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by number81

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the mascara but HATE the giant clumpy brush! Its like trying to apply mascara with a novelty-sized q-tip. The brush alone will cause me to never purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupgal718

I don't not have a full set of natural lashes, they're actually pretty pathetic but this mascara elongates and adds much need volume. Also not a miracle worker but it get the job done and a little more. My favorite part of this mascara is the bristle on the wand- its the perfect for my lashes. nice & big.

pros:
doesn't smudge
easy to take off at night
wand size and shape
great formula

cons:
great packaging? why?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by buddhaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit of a drugstore mascara junkie (but that no way means I'm an expert). My lashes are very fickle in how they behave. Somedays they cooperate with mascara other days it looks like I have spider legs for lashes. I've had this mascara for a while now and I've only used it about four or five times. On a whim I decided to wear it today and I instantly fell in love. My lashes are of average length and definitely straight (they have no curl in them whatsoever). This mascara curled my lashes to divinity and they actually stayed curled for the duration of the day. Of course, my bottom lashes are a different story. I don't usually apply mascara to my bottom lashes, but I figured "What the hell? Why not try it today?" By the time I finished putting the mascara on my bottom lashes, I looked like a cracked out panda, but my bottom lashes did look mighty long so I got that going for me.

Overall I say you should buy this mascara. It's cheap and it's worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another dud I somehow thought would keep the curl in my stick straight lashes. Nope. It did make them black, that's the only positive thing I can recall. I noticed no positive effects from the "grow" part of this mascara. I can't recall any flaking or smearing. The wand was so big it almost poked my eye out. Okay, that's an exaggeration but it would definitely been a nasty scratch. Thrown into the pile of mascara chumps. Next.....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Carliithaa

I've been buying this mascara since it came out. I lovee it!! I have long full lashes that stay down, no matter how much I curl them :/ but this mascara is amazing!! The big, long, full brush is what makes my lashes even longer and fuller and makes then stay curled.l. It just makes my eyes even bigger! Down side to it is that it dries up within a month :/ I also have to re-apply the mascara through the day, but I don't mind at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by ladyjadem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the most awesome mascara EVER. It stays on literally all day, doesn't smudge, doesn't flake and doesn't irritate sensitive eyes or those with contact lenses in them. It's nourishing, strengthening and lasting, and gives lashes great volume. Even my mother (who practically has no eyelashes to begin with) loves it! And I honestly believe that it makes your eyelashes grow. No jokes here, folks. I had to cut mine eventually so they wouldn't keep pressing against my specs. After years of struggling with smudging, flaking and raccoon eyes, I've found my saviour product - and I haven't even considered changing since, which is amazing, as I'm a product-hopper of note.

All in all, my favourite drugstore mascara of all time. I'd recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Sperina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried others, but I always come back to this mascara. It's amazing. It makes my eyelashes look so full without clumping. It gives that false eyelash volume without looking fake. This mascara doesn't smudge for me. I was able to wear this mascara to work (I worked in a hot restaurant where I was constantly running back and forth, carrying heavy objects, bussing tables, etc. meaning I was sweating A LOT) and it lasted all day. No flakes, no smudges, no runs. The only time I've noticed it smudging or flaking EVER is when its gotten old (three months) or on the rare occasions I fall asleep without taking it off, and if you take your makeup off nightly, that won't be a problem for you. The wand is a little big, so if you're not careful you should take your time when applying it as not to get it on your face, but for the end result I think it's worth it. All in all, I'm head over heels for this mascara and I don't think I'll be switching it out any time soon.