November 23, 2014 | 1903 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Dome Blending Eye Brush

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by cherisecheeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree with what the others have said about this brush. The bristles are too long, they just bend back and forward when trying to apply to the crease. And instead of a nice blend you kind of get it caked on where you placed your brush and have to carefully apply it inwards to try and blend it. Im currently using the expression blender brush that I got in one of my topboxes and I love it, anything I've had works a lot better than this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The bristles are too long and the dome shape is too narrow. May be good for small eye shape and a more detailed shadow application. The bristles are soft, very nice on the eye area. Compared to Sigma's SS224, which is scratchy but love the shape of the bristles, they are rounder, shorter and works perfectly.

If there are more bristles and alittle rounder at the top would have been perfect. Hope the company tweeks this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't think there are enough bristles on this brush, and as they're also too long and mostly all the same length, this makes them not flexible enough for blending. They just end up bending back and forth all together. A disappointing brush from EM as otherwise the construction and everything else is good quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This brush is pretty okay. However, I actually like the other blending brush that EDM makes slightly better than this one. Nevertheless, this brush will get the job done.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this brush but I don't love it. I find the hairs on this a little long and slightly floppy so its usefulness is limited. Don't get me wrong though, it is a good brush to have in my collection. I reach for it when I want to apply a brow highlight or do a very light-handed blending job. Like all Everyday Minerals brushes, the quality of this brush is exceptional - no shedding, beautiful smooth bamboo handle, soft synthetic hairs. 4 lippies from me.
Please click "continued" to see a visual comparison of this brush with others from the Everyday Minerals range.
continued >>