August 29, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lip Treatments - Chanel - Ultra Correction Lift

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Raine2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like another commenter, I had a reaction to this cream and returned it to the store. It caused my lip area to chap and peel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 8:02:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is actually mymums who is like in her 50s. i tried this since i lie trying her stuff out (which is silly sometimes) but whooaaaa the areas around my lips becomes tighter but not dry and my lips feels more filled and soft and it is brighter :D this is definitely the kinda product that wont waste ur money. :) and since its so creamy, u dont really need too much to apply :) i guess this suits more for woman of age but if u want a brighter lip, this is perfect :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Littlemango

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally, on anti-wrinke wise - no effect ( I am in my 3rd Jar) what it works are - really moisture my lips and i only apply at night before i sleep and i do not require alot of lip blam the next day ( i got quite dry lips), next it does lighten my lip pigmentation colour after a while of using. if you going for the moisture and bothered about pigmentation colour and dont mind the high price, go for it. other than that nothing else works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by cancorso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

good anti -wrinkle lip balm, fells nice ans silky on lips, as a result lips feel tighter and wrinkles are a bit noticed, but are much less - tried a sample and like it. will purchase one day

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ylang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At $85.00 for a micro-jar of this stuff, it turns out to be a nightmare. After first application I noticed a tightness in my lips, but ignored it. Next morning I applied the product again, with the same result, but by midday my lips were peeling. I decided to try one more day just to see if there was some chance it would work after time, but by then my lips were cracked and heavily peeling. This product goes on like a dry paste, which is weird when you think that it is supposed to moisturize. I took this one back to the store pronto! Save your money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Is this about Ultra Correction Lips?

This is not a moisturizing care for the lips, so don't use it instead your lip balm (or something like that) if your lips are dry... This is an anti-wrinkle firming cream for the lips, but for AROUND THE MOUTH area. It corrects those annoying tinny lines around lips where your lipstick can crease etc...you can also use it on the nasolabial folds (lines between lips and nose). It claims also to be good for thinning lips (also a sign of aging).

Well, I still don't have lines around my mouth and I don't have pronounced nasolabial lines, but I like that cream, it just feels so good around the lips, and I think it improves the staying power of the lipstick. It doesn't add a moisture a lot, but anyway makes lips smoother, firmer. I got 2 samples of that cream last year, and imagine - they lasted me for almost a year. Little goes a long way here: a couple of months ago I purchased a jar of it (15 ml) and it will probably last forever (however I would prefer the packaging in a tube - I tranfer a small quantity from the jar into a small Chanel sample pot). These are ingredients (from Chanel website):

• ADHÉSIODERM stimulates the synthesis of anchoring molecules in the dermal-epidermal junction.
• The combination of Vitamins A, C and E improves skin tone in the entire lip area.
• Centella Asiatica Extract stimulates the production of collagen – a fiber essential for firm skin.
• An amino acid-based active ingredient, which acts as a substitute for natural ceramides, ensures natural hydration for the lips.

*** And remember - you have to tap this cream AROUND the lips not ON the lips (on the edges of the lips and on nasolabial lines if you want).

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No