September 2, 2014 | 1546 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Total Effects 7-in-1 Fragrance-free SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am writing a review for the one without SPF. In just 1 use I saw a major difference....I am sooo excited!!! I washed my face applied this then my SPF and then my foundation and let me tell u it looked as if I had used a primer. My skin is oily and it never got shiny and my makeup lasted all day. It looked as if I had a natural glow and very nice airbrushed skin. I am in love!!!! I bought this as a morning moisturizer since at night I use olay's micro sculpting cream and serum. A+++

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by saramason111

I'm blown away from the results I've gotten from this moisturizer. I had previously been using an arsenol of anti-aging products and was getting confused about what days I'd worn what. I'd alternated AHAs with an antioxidant serum and vitamin C serum along with 2% hydroquinone and retinol. It was all becoming too much and I was spending so much money on my expensive products and after months I was seeing MINIMAL results. I was disheartened, but still was sure that something had to be out there to restore my 35 year old dull skin.

So I went out and bought the 7-in-1 SPF 15 along with the 7-in-1 night cream. I've only been using for about 2 weeks and my skin looks hydrated, even toned with age spots fading, slight pink in cheeks returning, and my undereye area has lightened and looks less puffy. I only wear my eye make-up and a light dusting of powder before heading out to work. I look at myself in the mirror and I actually feel pretty again whereas before I avoided looking in the mirror because my skintone was just so uneven and dull (even with a thick layer of BB cream). A word of advice -- the 7-in-1 cream works best alone and not mixed with other products (that's just for me). Simplify your routine and just wear this day and night and you will see beautiful skin revealed!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Jessica386

I tried this product but it left my face oily, and when the moisturizer dried it would leave white spot of cream in my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

I hated the pump on this! I could never tell how much of the product I had! Ugh... As far as the actual product, I really enjoyed the smell. It did give me some acne on my cheeks, but it even out at my skin tone. It wasn't worth it for me. On to something else! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Nadelaine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

English isn't my native language so excuse me for any errors. I absolutely love this one. I have very sensitive skin so I can't tolerate fragrance and strong alcohols in a moisturizer. This one has neither. I does have SPF 15 though, which is great. You don't see the combination of SPF and fragrance free/alcohol free very often. This cream has a very high content of niacinamide, which is a proven effective ingredient. It gets a high rating from Paula Begoun as well. My very sensitive skin tolerates this cream perfectly, in fact, it seems to calm it. I get an even skin tone from this.

I also love the packaging, the pump bottle makes sure you get all the product out and it stays fresh. Would highly recommend!

Disclaimer: I have the European version of this cream, which is called Total Effects Sensitive Protection. The pump bottle is slimmer and taller. I don't know if there are differences though, I think it's the same.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

Dr oz had a segment that said we need vitamin b3 to lock moisture into the skin reducing lines and wrinkles..I also know we need vitamins c, e and a. So I was in search of a multi vitamin moisturizer with SPF and this is so Far the only one that comes close. It is missing vitamin a, but this was so far the best I could find. I'm still looking and I'll update if I ever find a super moisturizer with important vitamins in one jar.

Update:
Unfortunately after two days I developed some cystic acne on both my cheeks, they were brewing under my skin and had clogged pores. I'm sad. I wanted this to work desperately because of its multivitamin ingredients. I returned this and the eye cream, must be the oils or something but my skin does not like it at all..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by janokins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product a lot. It moisturizes, minimizes pores, has SPF, evens out your skin, prevents wrinkles and more. One thing is that it does smell like sunscreen but it's barely noticeable. My skin is oily combination so greasy moisturizers are a no for me, but this one is light and not greasy at all. Everyone is different so results will be different, but I definitely recommend this product and I am definitely repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by ellen1159

It's not expensive and it's thick, but on my mature combo skin it feels greasy after a while. I need something with a lighter texture.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by jennita

I did a side-by side with Nuetrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15. I felt that the Nuetrogena was less shiney after 30 mins to an hour. Both moisturized really well but since I get oily I don't want extra shine. The Neutrogena was a gift the day after I bought this so I wound up switching. I leave the Olay at work for when I forget to moisturize at home. As someone with combo/oily skin this is more suited to winter-time use. Too heavy for summer for my type of skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sadly, this moisturizer broke me out, otherwise, this would've been a winner! The packaging is great, good pump, dispenses a perfect dime size amount. I love the texture and consistency of the formula. It spreads very easily on the face and feels so smooth. It has SPF 15, which is a bonus. There is a slight sunscreen smell, but it doesn't bother me. However, it breaks me out!! My skin is very easily clogged, however, with Paula's Choice 2% Bha, I've been able to keep to clogs out and keep my skin consistently clear. After using this, I noticed in a couple days that my skin has been clogging up again. I stopped using and switched to a generic Target moisturizer, and the clogged pores stopped. After a couple weeks, I decided to give this another try because I just love the texture of the moisturizer. However, after another couple days, my pores started clogging again, no matter how much bha I use. I'm going to have to give up on this moisturizer for good, which is a bummer because it contains great ingredients. I'll probably use this on my body so I won't waste it, but I will not use this on my face anymore.