July 29, 2014 | 2057 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by LeilaniRL

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was looking for something to help with my tired eyes and minimize my crows feet, so I tried this. After two days, I broke out with little red spots and my wrinkles were actually enhanced. It was $18 lost. I really wanted it to work, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Bhrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Quite interesting and convenient packaging, but cream itself didn't make any sense to me. It is like... applying water or something little bit thicker texture with a hint of oil... I have not noticed any results at all. Just like water.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by chinker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have been an Olay cheerleader for about 20 years and I am so disappointed in this product. I've never experienced an outbreak with any off their lines until now. After the first day my eyes were extremely puffy and had a grey tint and black bags were never an issue for me. I kept applying it at night and after the 4th day I woke up with a red and bumpy rash. I discontinued using this product immediately. It's been 3 days and I still have the puffiness and bumps unfortunately. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by dreacarrillo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this once and was very unsatified with the product. I cleansed my face as suggested. Applied the product as directed and went to bed. The next morning I woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed a dark line under my right eye. I thought it may just be mascara.? I tried to wipe it away and it wouldn't come off. It doesn't matter what I use to make it go away, it's still there. I've tried another under eye treatment and nothing. This product isn't worth your money. Use RoC. It works and it's totally awesome.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

I really like the idea of this product where it is dispensed through a roller. I like how the roller feels on my under eyes and eyelids and how it rubs in the product. HOWEVER, the product itself is really oily and somehow ends up in my eye, so there is an oily film. I continue to use this because I spent $20 for it... Lucky for me it came in a kit with the Olay Regenerist Anti-Wrinkle Complex... BUT ANYWAYS...

Pros:
Roller packaging
Good intentions
Nice cooling feeling
Doesn't irritate my eyes
Thin serum texture

Cons:
Doesn't do anything
Super liquidy and oily

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by makeupadviceneeded

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bad: Doesn't quickly reduce puffiness very well. Tested side by side against a cheaper, lesser known brand and didn't perform as well. Applicator poor - d/n go on smoothly. Used my hands to smooth out.

Personal preference: Cream too thick. Prefer a serum.

Good: Very little to no scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by fastNfabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

gave me a tiny itchy red bump under my left eye on the 4th day and under my right eye on the next day. i dont hv a sensitive skin so i was surprised. still waiting for the bumps to go away.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Merrie1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Weird this got such low reviews. Means I'm going to have to get a spare to stockpile. I love this stuff. I had puffy bags under my eyes and smile lines. This got rid of them more than anything else has. No breakouts or anything. Perhaps because of my age and the fact my skin is probably dryer than most (low-40's). SO if you're over 40 give it a try. I love this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by fitfreak

I normally don't write reviews. But I had to for this. Like other users, I experiences a RASH and bumps all around my eyes. I put this on at night and after the 3rd day of use, I developed a raised, bumpy, red patch under my left eye. I discontinued use and the rash has been there now for 4 days. I am absolutely horrified and DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE TRY THIS. Horrible

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Soapb0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Horrible!!! It made my eyes all swollen and puffy. I have little red bumps all over my eyes :(