July 30, 2014 | 1258 users online

Polishes - New York Color - Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Pink Promenade Creme 109

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

They sell this at Target and Walmart for only 94 cents and I've had them last for over 4 years without going bad. Love the color and how gorgeous they look on my nails

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by vcarlo24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shade of pink! I first tried this polish over the weekend. It is opaque in 2 coats. I love the brushes for the long wearing enamels...they're very easy to use. I only kept it on for a couple of days, so I can't really comment on the lasting power. It chipped in a couple places - that was only because I was picking on it. My other nails were fine though.

Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by KittyMeow123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pink Promenade Creme is a lovely bright pink. It applies easily and looks opaque in 1 to 2 coats. The thin brush is easy to use and it dries quickly. I'm not sure about wear... I always layer.

At less than $1, I say just buy a bottle. You won't regret it. This is a very pretty pink.

Edit: July 2014. I just pulled out this polish to activate the polish on my nails so it would be easier to remove. Well, I put it on and have decided to leave it there for the day. Gorgeous pink, perfect for a hot summer day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This little guy is a total gem that I always keep in my stash! For a little over 1 dollar you get beautiful cream coral color that looks amazing either as a summer mani or pedi. You only need 2 coats to get the most opaque finish. It generally lasts between 3-5 days on my hands and 10+ days on my toes. A good top coat is a must though. The application is relatively easy as the formula is a good consistency (not goopy or too thin). One of the very few polishes that I have ever repurchased and will continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by NinaSushi1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this nail polish as a gift, along with plently of girly pinks. This nail polish is a bright, clean, warm (more yellow/orange) pink. The brush is ok, it's little flimsy, and brushes unevenly/ kinda streaky. I used two good even coats, plus top coat. So far I like this color a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a gorgeous (darker) pink! I love this nail polish and it is very pigmented I only use one coat. I bought this for about .97 cents thinking it wouldn't be great but it is awesome and it lasts a long time without chipping. One of my favorites. I love it I will be trying other colors from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Elmo96

I love this nail color. Pigmented, bright, quick drying, and long wearing. It looks good after one coat, but it looks best after two. It dries quickly and doesn't smudge or bubble. It does NOT need a white base under the nail like some bright colors do. It really is long wearing and I work retail, which is not easy on polish. The only downside is it does require a topcoat to look it's best....it dries a bit dull.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

I waited a bit before trying this one. Needing a break from my blue nails phase, I turned to this. It is a punchy tropical pink creme. Very pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

This is a fantastic inexpensive nail polish. In the bottle, this looks like a basic, dark hot pink color. Once applied, this is actually a bright pink that leans slightly coral in brighter lights, and being a huge fan of coral, I love it! It's bright enough to get people's attention, but it's not so bright that it's obnoxious. This shade also looks great on the toes.
Application with this is a breeze, even though I find the brush a little longer than most. No problems with streaking or bubbling, totally opaque in 2 coats, and dries to a shiny cream finish.
The best thing about this polish is that it really lasts a long time on the nails. On my hands, higher end polishes typically last a week or so before chipping, and I notice tip wear after 3-4 days. This polish holds up just as well as Orly, China Glaze, OPI, and Essie, and it only costs a little over one dollar!
If you're looking for a bright pink polish this summer with coral-y undertones, definitely check out Pink Promenade.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this polish for $1.27 at Walmart (Canadian), and for the price it's decent, but not something I would repurchase. I like the colour, streak-free formula, opacity, and quick drying time. I find this polish isn't long wearing at all despite it's name. With two coats this chips and flakes off within a day, but with a top coat I can get maybe two to three days. Personally I would prefer to spend a little bit extra money and purchase a more durable polish.