Cover Girl Clean pressed powder - Sensitive skin

3.1

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Mineral Oil, Quaternium 15, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, BHT, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-):, Ultramarines

on 1/13/2015 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used this green compact for years, which matches perfectly to the Almay foundation I wear for blemishes. Recently I have had trouble locating my color and don't know if they are redesigning it or discontinuing the powder. I have tried expensive powders, and this one works well.

on 12/2/2014 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this powder is good for my oily skin and the foundation is great it doesn't break me out and keeps my face from getting oily I love it and just throw it my purse I recommend this line of foundations and powder

on 11/30/2014 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Bad news folks, looks like CG is discontinuing the Sensitive foundation and powder! The formula of this powder is quite similar to their Clean Oil-Control powder, if you compare the ingredients. There were better/more shades in this line though. For some reason "Creamy Natural" is actually paler than "Ivory" but I can make either shade work with my very fair skintone. I use this over the matching liquid, to set it and add a totally matte finish. I have a super oily t-zone, and while I wish this had longer oil control, it never gets caked or heavy, no matter how many times I re-apply (and with my oily skin, I touch up every 2-3 hours). I love the green compact, and I'm sad of the 3 formulas, this is the one that's getting axed. I have sensitive, break-out prone skin, and this line does not cause me any problems. I am gonna stock up!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It's alright, it's sensitive enough for my skin but doesn't quite control oil throughout the day.

on 9/19/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is just ok. Nothing special and makes me chalky over certain primers. Def not good for oily skin.

Terrible product!! I tried it because I have sensitive acne skin and this broke out my face and made my face itchy. I would not recommend it at all, and they don't have enough color shades.

on 3/2/2014 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

My best friend introduced me to this again, after many many years of forgetting about how I had loved it. I have combination to acne prone skin and this did not break me out what so ever, I could layer and layer it and it would not look cakey. Over all, I love this powder.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

While reading my review keep in mind that my skin is more mature and normal to dry. I never have problems with oil breaking through because I have no oil! So, if you're oily I have no clue as to whether or not this powder will keep the skin matte for you but it sure is worth a try.

I paid around $6 for this in Target. Just your average compact that does come with a mirror. No fragrance at all. I saw a nice selection of colors from very light all the way up to dark. I'm an NW20 and I picked up the lightest shade which is Ivory and it is the perfect color match... just a light~neutral Ivory shade. I applied it with a powder brush on top of my foundation..... it gives my face that perfect finished look without looking cakey.... looks like I have natural pretty skin. I did not find it to settle into whatever lines I've got and it keeps my face clean and fresh looking all day long until I wash my face for the night. If your skin is normal to dry I highly recommend!

on 2/10/2014 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Overall, this is a pretty good foundation. It stays even on my dry skin, I had no breakouts or weird reactions, it's totally scentless, and it blends pretty well on top of concealer.

My two main gripes are the junky packaging and the poor shade selection. The compact has a mirror and is attractive at first glance, but it's really flimsy and the latch isn't very reliable. I'm hesitant to carry this in a purse because it will likely come open and dust all my stuff with foundation. The shade selection is really why I won't be buying it again. The palest shade is was too yellow for me and the next shade up is far too dark. All of them look like they pull towards yellow, so if that's you're undertone, I'd highly recommend this product. It's just not for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I've been using this powder since I was in high school. A few years ago I started using several other highend powders and ditched my covergirl. Recently times have been tough and I'm on a tight budget. I decided to reviisted Covergirl's pressed powders. It's exactly how I remembered it. It's a nice powder with good coverage that I use to set my foundation. It has good staying power and doesn't irritate my skin. I use the 205 ivory shade and it's not too dark for my very fair skin. Now I'm left wondering why I ever switched to $30+ powders. Long story short it does what I need it to do and at $6 you can't beat it.

Recommended for Normal Skin