October 2, 2014 | 999 users online

Gels/Soaps - Tone Daily Detox Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Has a light, floral scent that is not overpowering. Overall, this is an inexpensive cleanser that does not dry out myt skin and lathers well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by MES

Has a nice light floral fragrance, not too strong. Not sure how effective clay is in a body wash since it never actually sits on the skin and dries. It's usually pretty cheap, maybe $3-4 a bottle at my local supermarket.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by xDarkLacelet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this yesterday and used it this morning, it smells really good! The scent is very light and floral, not too over-bearing. I wish that the scent lasted longer, but for the price, it was decent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this body wash!

Pink Jasmine - What does love smell like? Some say it’s the jasmine flower. You’ll find it's intoxicating fragrance in spa treatments, perfumes and anything else that makes you feel pretty. Just follow your heart…

+ WHITE CLAY

White clay takes the bad away, absorbing stuff like toxins and impurities, and enriching skin with healthy minerals. No wonder even Cleopatra trusted it to care for her goddess-like complexion.

I will buy this one again! would love a matching lotion to go with this too! The Jasmine fragrance is my fav! so pretty!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

For years I have been loyal to Dove body wash. Their cream-oil ones are amazing, thick and hydrating, just what my dry skin needs. However, they are pricey and brand loyalty has had to go out the window because I am now on a tighter budget these days. I now have to go with what is on sale and what I can find coupons for. I got this for a steal.. under $2 for a rather large amount (18 oz) Regular price is still ok at around $4-5.

I am not sure what "White Clay & Pink Jamsine" is supposed to smell like, but I like the scent. It is light and floral - nothing too overpowering. The smell doesn't linger - which is both good and bad. I like the smell, but it's good it fades so it doesn't clash with my perfume.

The white clay is supped to detoxify - I dont know if it really does that. The clay is in the form of very small granules, however there are so few that it isn't enough to efficiently exfoliate, but I use it on a puff anyways. I thought that white clay & detox = dry skin, but to my surprise, it is not drying at all. Contrary to what the claims are, I wouldn't say it really hydrates very well either. I need to follow up with some moisturizer when I get out of the shower because my skin is dry, but that's ok.

If my skin is really dry, I will add a 1-3 drops of pure Jojoba oil on the puff, and it works wonders!

Packaing is fine. I like that I can flip it over and it stand up so I can be sure to get out every last drop. The lid doesn't collect much water either, which I like. The designs on it are fun and playful. It sure did catch my attention.

I am almost at the end, and I have had this for around 3-4 months and I shower daily, sometimes 2x a day, (I am kind of obsessive about feeling clean) so I've really gotten a lot of bang for my buck here. I would buy this again! I actually already have the Moisturizing Cocoa Butter Body Wash Mango Splash and want to try the Sugar Glow Scrub!

Also, this contains SLS, so maybe not great for very sensitive skin, as it is a pretty harsh detergent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by missnarcist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

just used this product and love love love it!! brought this based on the smell at walmart but when i used it.. I was in heaven. Lathers up so well without much product and leaves my skin smelling great which most body washes dont do!!!! this will be my body wash regiman looooove it;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know about any detox properties or anything, but this body wash gives a nice thick lather without using a whole lot and rinses off really easily. My skin is soft after using it, and it smells absolutely heavenly! I love it!! I actually smelled it in the store b/c I was curious to know what "white clay and jasmine" would smell like, and I bought it on the spot. Great body wash!! I paid about $3.50 for 24 oz.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by mam311

I decided to wait before reviewing this product, and after a month of using this I really like it. Smells great too and the bottle is a nice size. I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Polkadotmanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this body wash! I've been on the hunt for a new body wash and I just happened to find this one, and I'm glad I did! I absolutely love the scent, it lathers really well and doesn't dry my skin out. My only complaint is that the smell doesn't linger on my skin very long, and I love love love the scent! i wish they'd make a lotion to go along with it. ad the price is great! 3 bucks at walmart! compared to the 6-7 I'd been spending it's a good deal!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product has white clay and pink jasmine. I don't notice any clay in it -- it looks and feels like a regular creamy body wash -- but it sure smells great. Cleanses without drying out my skin. I got it at Walgreens for $5 but they have Register Rewards this week so it's especially cheap.