December 19, 2014 | 616 users online

Eyes - Ardell - 305 False Eyelashes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by piperchapman

these are my favorite lashes! easy to apply, natural looking, & cheap! i use duo glue and they last all day. they give the most beautiful, flirty cat eye look without looking overdone. they are also good for learning how to apply lashes since there is less lash to full with.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by xxperfectdenialxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these lashes. They're my absolute fave. I picked up 4 pairs on eBay for about $20 AUD including postage so they're really cheap too. I wear them during the day and at night and I find that because they give you a sort of natural cat eye, they work really well with a winged liner (which I wear all the time). They add length, volume and a gorge our shape to you natural lashes. One pair lasts me at least a month (except for when I lose 1 =/ ) and I wear them pretty much every day, but they will definitely last longer, especially if you clean all the glue and mascara off properly each time you wear them. I also find that because they're not a full lash, I don't get any lifting like I do with full lashes (usually after I've been wearing them all day, they will come up at the inner corner of my eye) Overall, great lashes for day or night, that are super cheap and very long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by fabulyss

Love these! They are natural enough to be worn during the day, but dramatic enough to make a big difference to your overall look. They add that extra oomph without being obvious. They are super flattering and easy to apply. I actually bought them for a 60s eye look (thinking they would be super thick and mod) but when worn they're more like a natural cat-eye (very feminine & romantic). I would recommend these for a special occasion (day or night), or if you know you're going to be photographed a lot.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love ardell lashes but these just didn't work out at all for me. Had to throw away. So sad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Frickin gorgeous. Period. For natural lashes, i usually would go for individual lashes but they're time consuming so I picked these up when I saw them at my local Target. They're so light, you can barely feel them on your lashes. One tip would to just wrap it around your finger to bend the band a bit before using them. I apply using my duo dark tone glue. These lashes give a gorgeous natural, cat eye look. Def would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lashes to the point that I have a few pairs stocked up. They look very natural and are easy to apply. They add volume and length without looking too dramatic. They're perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I don't wear false eyelashes often, but when I do, I turn to these. They are the most natural-looking that I have come across. They're very easy to apply: I dab a q-tip with the lash adhesive, lightly tap it on the base of the lashes and then stick it right as close to my natural lash line from about the middle to the outer corner. Just hold it down for a few seconds and ta-da, it gives your eyelashes nice, natural volume without being "obvious." I've received multiple compliments which were all very genuine and flattering. Strangers have commented on my "beautiful, long lashes." When I tell them my secret, they're blown away because they look so real. In pictures, I've noticed these fanned out lashes really open up my eyes. I've used the same pair for 5+ times and they're still in good condition. Will repurchase over and over again! (I posted a picture of my eye with the lashes for anyone wanting to get an idea of what they look like on.)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love these so much, I just ordered a pack of 4 on Amazon. Normally, when I wear false lashes, I go for the famous MAC #7's, but when I heard a Youtube guru mention the Ardell 305's, I had to give them a try..and they're seriously PERFECT! Not too long, not too thick, not too fake looking. I can wear these anywhere because of how natural they look. At the same time, they definitely enhance your eyes. They're less than $5, and I've been able to wear the same pair three times. HIGHLY recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by kkalchthaler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Ardell lashes. These are my favorite go to for anytime. They just really open up your eye. I also recommend the 301 (another 1/2 lash) as well as the 110 and 117 if you like the full ones.

They can be a bit pricey in the grocery store, but I find I can use them up to 3-4 times as long as I don't get mascara on them (i.e I apply the mascara to my lashes before putting these on). I recommend trying a few styles out from the grocery store, then just buying in large quantities at Madame Madeline online or something like that.

They do more for my eyes than any shadow could do. If you want to have a 'movie star' at the movie premier look, I highly recommend these!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using these eyelashes for at least two years.. they are the cheap and less glorified version of Shu Uemura's half/slanted lashes.

They work wonderfully to elongate and open up the eyes.

love them for me personally and on many mu apps.