October 26, 2014 | 1593 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Chromagraphic Pencil NW25/NC30

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness I've only had this 2 days and it's already my HG! It's the perfect spot concealer for my skintone, not to mention the perfect colour to line my waterline to give me wide awake eyes! Much more natural than fascinating eye pencil which can look stark. Today, I also used it to conceal a little red birthmark I have on my cheek, and it worked perfectly! I didnt even need to wear tinted moisturiser. This is unheard of! I absolutely love this, I'm planning on getting another one to keep in my handbag for touch ups x

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by KateLausanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Perfectly match my skin tone! I'm using it to make bigger my eyes or lips by drawing a contour line. Applying on waterline helps to look more fresh after sleepless nights.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by naturalhere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really hides and conceals the redness of the water line whilst brightening the eyes! Great product! would definately recomend! I use an nc15 foundation yet used the pencil in the darker colour as its more subtle

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This pencil is pretty good. I use it to line my waterline. It does make your eyes appear bigger. The only thing is that if you are a little darker skinner this might look a little stranger. I have to apply very lightly or it will look as if im wearing WHITE eyeliner instead of nude. I have not tried it as a concealer yet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Eh the idea of this pencil is good, but it's application does not deliver. This is not very creamy and after dulling the point, it took several applications to try and get full coverage on my waterline and it really irritated my eyes and made them water up. It does make your eyes look bigger but I can't deal with the irritation.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Crump360

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pro product that was introduced by MAC in the Pret-a-Papier collection. Although this is a good match for my skintone (I am NW35, so the pencil is a little bit lighter), I mainly use it to line my waterline or cover spots. This is nothing to run home to mom about but a useful product. I just wish i used it more often.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

I bought this on impulse - the idea of a multi purpose product that I could keep in my purse was enticing, and apparently worth $17 CDN. And truly, this is quite useful - I can use this for my waterline, especially on days I know I'm just looking haggard and exhausted; as a spot concealer; and as a lipliner/color when I want to cancel out any pink to my lips. I'm NC25, and while not exact, this color works well enough for me to be indistinguishable from actual, bare skin. I like it. I'm not jumping through ceilings trying to find myself a back up, but I'm glad I got it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have really oily skin, acne prone and dry skin. i got this because i saw the MA wearing it, it looked good on her, she told me that she wore it at 12pm and i got this at 6pm so basically she wore it for 6hrs? i asked her if she set it wit an eyeshadow or something and the answer was no. so i thought, then it should work with my skin type, my ass, this stuff stayed on my waterline for like less then 2 hrs without setting with anything. same goes with stila kajal in topaz. next time ill set it with something to see hows go.. however, this is good as a brow highlighter and a concealer spot pencil that will give light coverage, but i wouldn't spend $14.5 for a "multipurpose use" pencil that will only can be used in certain areas on my skin type

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by ggaddi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find as I get older that my eyelids are starting to droop so what's a girl to do to look more awake? This is a perfect solution to open up the eye. I line my bottom waterline and smudge on the corner between my tear ducts and bridge of my nose to brighten that area. The pencil is smooth. The drawback is that it doesn't have lasting power. I will need to keep one in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for an eyeliner pencil that was more flesh toned and matched my skin to give me that "wide eyed" fresh look. The only thing I had similiar to that is MAC's Fascinating eye kohl and that doesn't really do the job. Not only does it smudge off my waterline and onto my lower lashline, but it faded super quick. And besides that, I didn't like the 1960's look that it gave me, it was a little too much for my taste.
Upon browsing MAC's website and saw the new Chromagraphic pencils and the good reviews on here, I decided to get one. This has probably been the most useful eye product from MAC that I've purchased all year.
I'm an NW25 and this gives me the wide eyed look that makes my eye makeup stand out and makes my eyes pop. I would love to use this near the inner corners to open up my eyes more and also to barely outline the arch of my eyebrows.
This is something I will definitely repurchase more of and if you're looking for what I was looking for, you won't be disappointed! Love the wood packaging too!