December 19, 2014 | 1231 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Cover All Concealer - Fair (811)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by EffieH

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim while purchasing the Wet and Wild cover all foundation. The foundation is great, but the concealer is awful. I have really dark circles under my eyes and this concealer actually seemed to accentuate them. It might work better as a highlighter or eye makeup primer, it looked fine directly underneath my eyes, and brightened my under eye area, which actually accentuated the dark circles, which showed right through it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by supergnat

I went to Kmart and the Wet 'n' Wild stick concealer I usually get, which is $1.99, was out of stock, as it often is. So I decided to try this liquid concealer, which was somewhere between $3 and $4. This crap has no coverage whatsoever. I don't know if it has to do with how the tube is designed or what, but it is extremely hard to even get any product from the tube onto the applicator. When I do manage to get some onto the applicator, it goes onto my skin almost completely clear, maybe with a little bit of orange tint. I am not orange, thank you very much, and if I was, I still wouldn't buy this. Not to mention the tube wasn't even all the way full when I bought it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This concealer wasn't terrible, but I'm sure it's not the best either. I had a little pimple I needed to cover, so I tried this. This color was a little too light for my skin, but that's not the product's fault. This had very light coverage, & I agree with a previous reviewer that said the more you try to blend this in, it dissapears. That happened to me too. If you need very light coverage & don't want to spend a lot of money, then I would reccommend this. Otherwise, this isn't going to do much if you need medium-heavy coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Nevas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this at random and used it for two weeks. It's terrible, not that I expected much more. You might as well not even be wearing concealer. As you blend it, it just disappears and you're left with whatever you were trying to cover.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by tkkana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i'm a faithful wet n' wild buyer. i love their products. i really do, this however was a let down. on the plus side, the shade was an excellent match for my skin. the doe foot applicator was just annoying. the coverage was minimal. and the attempt at blending it so it wasn't obvious was a waste of time. i managed to wipe it all away. /sigh. i will keep looking, thanks for trying wnw.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by palladiojunkie101

I was looking for a concealer for all over my face (Foundations make my face break out) and I found this. At first i was hesitant about it, but now i am so glad with my desicion to try this. It is sheer but with coty face powder extra coverage translucent and my face looks beautiful. It was not caky like most of the reviews said about this product. I try not to read reviews before i try things so that i can base my own opinion on how it feels and looks like, but i have to say all in all i do like this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this product for $1.57 at Walmart. The product feels creamy in texture, but once I attempted to blend it out it started to congeal into blobs on my skin. Once blended out it gave absolutely no coverage and very difficult to layer for extra coverage. Complete waste of money.