September 16, 2014 | 1781 users online

Lip Gloss - Korres - Cherry Lip Gloss in #30 Beige

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am of two minds about this l/g. I definitely think the color is very sheer and looks a lot better layered over a l/s (I do like it paired with Revlon Soft Nude) than by itself. I like the cherry oil scent but do not find this l/g particularly moisturizing. I think the color is unique. I do think it is overpriced by itself (I got it in a set, which lowered the price quite a lot), especially considering the quantity you get. Um, not that I think I'll finish this anytime soon. I think it is an interesting addition to my collection and I will probably use it quite a lot this fall, but you can definitely live without it. Especially if you have pigmented lips and are looking for a nude l/g to wear alone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very nice neutral color. I can't normally wear beiges...they go silly putty color on me, or make my lips disappear. This has enough cool pigment that it accentuates my lipcolor, without washing me out totally. It goes on very smooth and lasts longer than the usual lipgloss on me. Once it does wear off, you have very nice soft moisturized lips. Good for you ingredients and great color make it worth the price.
EDIT: After wearing this for a few days, I am totally impressed. This wears longer than almost any gloss I've used, and it left my lips soft and moisturized even better than a regular balm. This will go in full rotation and more colors will be coming my way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by pocky

This lipgloss is actually a shimmery pink-nude color and not at all what one would expect from a color named "beige." It's like dozens of other glosses I have because this is my favorite gloss color but it's still very nice and a girl can never have too many MLBB glosses. I didn't find this gloss to be especially moisturizing given that it contains cherry oil and vitame e, yet it's also not sticky and lasts much longer than more expensive glosses I've tried such as YSL or Givency. It feels very comfortable on the lips and I love that it's not at all gritty, which sometimes happens with shimmery glosses. The flavor is on the fruity side but is so faint that I can't place my finger on the exact flavor. Overall, this is a lovely gloss at a reasonable price ($17) and I will be repurchasing this color as well as trying new colors.

*Update 5/9/2010* I've been wearing this lipgloss over my Lancome Natural Mauve lipliner and it is the perfect MLBB combination for me. Holy Grail! I just bought another Korres #30 gloss and Lancome Natural Mauve lipliner. I have naturally pigmented lips so the Korres gloss by itself doesn't do much for me but the liner gives me a nice neutral, mauvey lip that goes great with the gloss. I find that mauve prevents lipcolors from turning orange on me and is the only way for me to achieve a MLBB look.