November 24, 2014 | 1363 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sebium Purifying Foaming Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by neontom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this for the last 2 years and I like it. It does not dry my (very oily) skin and gives a nice, gentle, clean feeling. Afterwards I wipe my face with a toner and my cottonball never gets dirty at all, even if I'm to lazy to take off my makeup before washing my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by vaivut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a good face wash, though be careful not to get it in your eyes - it really stings. I use it in the morning with my Clarisonic brush - it foams well and leaves my face feeling nice and clean. Would not repurchase because I don't like that it hurts my eyes, so it is not suitable for removing eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolute favourite face wash, just repurchased! I have always had problems looking for a good face wash for my slightly sensitive, oily combo skin, and this is the perfect one (and girl, I have tried SO many).

This cleanses the skin so well, I use it day and night and it doesn't strip the skin of its moisture. I am quite used to foaming cleansers drying out my skin slightly which I quickly fix with my Hada Labo serum, but I was impressed when this didn't do so at all after waiting about 10 minutes after drying my face off with a towel. I'm impressed with how it foams to just the right amount and I quite like the blue colour and mild, clean scent :) I love how it leaves the skin soft yet clean feeling! I did also find that it regulated my oil slightly so I'm seeing a slight reduction in oil in my oily patches which I love.

It's slightly too pricey to buy and replace when running out (it lasts about 2 months for me) but I had to force myself after giving myself a break from it to try cheaper cleansers that just didn't work as well. Will be repurchasing again and again (poor wallet!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is a great, less foaming alternative to LRP effalcar. I feel that this removes all oil, grime and controls acne. What i like best about this is the fact that it isn't high foaming, it has a perfectly calibrated pump so once is adequate and it has copper content, which has been proven to help skin regeneration. I may even like this more than effaclar. It does though leave you squeaky clean so I only use this when I'm very oily or when i'm acne prone. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by gizmondo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Personally i think this is the best gel/foaming cleanser I have ever tried. I've been struggling with hormanal breakouts for the past few years and have tried all manner of cleansers over the years.

What's important about this cleanser is that it does lather up and you feel as if your skin is being throughly cleansed but also the foam/suds is very gentle and foam/suds residue is completely removed when I wash it off my face.

I've tried Nuxe face wash recently and it dissolved quite quickly when it was massaged onto my face and La Roche Posay, seemed to need a lot of washing off for the soap residue to be removed.

Only downside is that I have to order online as its not stocked locally

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by basmah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a double pack of this cleanser while I was in France over a year ago, even though this product is not at all aimed at my skin type (normal to dry). I have used up one bottle and am halfway through the second one and I am really enjoying it. I use this as my morning cleanser and occasionally as my second cleanser in the evening (I take my make up off using Origins Clean Energy cleansing oil). Consequently, I don't know if this cleanser takes of make up very well, but it does clean my skin without drying it or making it feel tight. Once I'm finished with this bottle I will start using my PC Moisture Boost cleanser again, as this is my favourite, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy this particular cleanser again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Tushky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The best foaming gel i used(and ohhh i have tried MANY during my 13 years of acne-prone skin). It removes makeup very well(even my revlon colorstay) and it leaves the skin very clean and fresh. I have been using it for 3 years now and i would definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by blythylively

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I suggest to use this only once a day as it can be too drying to use morning & night. For my oily combi skin, I use this after cleansing off makeup with the Bioderma cleansing water for combi skin. It's got a funky medicine smell but I've gotten used to it. It doesn't dry out my skin and with usage every evening over 3 months now, I feel my skin is more regulated and less oily. It has a certain cleanness to it but not drying feeling that I haven't experienced with other cleansers, it's a good product for me. I'm also using this with Clarisonic so I guess it also helps.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Idk what to think of this.. I think for the right person it would be fantastic but I didn't like it. I tried it when my face was really oily and I had some facial dandruff going on.. and I just found it didn't work for my problem, it was unpleasant to use and it made the areas of my face that weren't oily suuuper dry and flaky. I don't like the smell (soapy cucumber), it doesn't lather very well, it leaves a residue (presumably that's what controls oil) and why is there blue dye in it!? wtf!? it also stings my eyes. the packaging is great though! expensive. I think it would be a lot safer to use this oil controlling technology in a mattifier that you can apply to specific areas (which they have to yay). If your eyes are sensitive, skin is sensitive, you don't like that residue feeling, don't like the smell, have combo skin or want a lathering cleanser, get the mattifier instead. Because the technology works! The product was just kind of a miss in my opinion..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by OfficialMS

I received this cleanser a couple days ago along with the micellaire cleanser. I already reviewed that one so now is this cleanser to write a review about. I use the micellaire one as a pre cleanse before I use my normal cleanser to make sure that all my make up is removed. This cleanser is so good, it doesn't leave my skin dry, sensitive, oily or greasy. All those things my previous cleanser did (Clinique facial liquid soap). In combination with the clarisonic pro (plus in USA etc), it made wonders to my skin. Finally I have now a baby smooth skin that doesn't felt irritated, dry, oily or greasy. Definitely re purchase. fyi: I ordered from the micellaire as the foaming cleanser the 500ml format.