Bioderma Sebium Purifying Foaming Gel

4.4

WATER (AQUA), SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE, PEG-40 GLYCERYL COCOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM COCETH SULFATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT, SODIUM CHLORIDE, XYLITOL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

This product is a little bit drying for my skin but it does feels clean after cleansing.
I would not buy this product again because I had huge breakouts when using this, it looked like a horrible cystic acne. Probably it didn't match my skin type.

This is my favorite cleanser of all time, and I have tried alot of them.
I started using it when my skin was covered with acne and even cystic acne. Now I have combo/acne prone and barely break out (thank you Accutane) but this product still works just as good on my clearer skin.
It doesn't break me out and it doesn't leave a residue on my skin like some other cleansers do. It makes my face squeeky clean without drying me out and my skin doesn't feel tight.
It's a little on the pricey side but don't let that stop you! I got the big bottle on sale and it lasts a loooooong time. A little goes a long way!
I highly recommend this product to anyone with combo/acne prone skin.

This is without a doubt my HG face cleanser. I have really oily skin when I work so this is the best after a day to wash all the gross stuff off my face. It super easy to use. It smells nice in the way that it smells fresh and clean. It is a little expensive but I see it as an investment in the care of my skin.

I use this product twice a day. After using the gel, I use the Bioderma Mat cream for the morning so it holds off the oil during the day (it doesn't stop it but it does delay the oiliness) and I used the Bioderma Hydra for before I go to bed to hydrate my skin while I sleep. If you don't use a moisturiser, then your skin will feel dry and tight after using it but most cleansers do that.

I love this product cause it clears the life out of my face and leaves it fresh, clean and glowing.

This is the first cleanser i have ever used and i think that i already found my HG cleanser, when i first used it I hated it thinking that my skin didnt like it cuz i was getting small pimples in places where i dunt usually break out .I stopped it for a while and then decided to use it again sparingly to see if my skin will get accustomed to it. It turned out that my skin was not breaking out , but it was going through a purging process where all the pimples I had under my skin appeared to the surface and vanished. I used now on a daily basis , once a day and my skin loves it.It is cleaner, brighter and smoother.

My skin can get quite oily by midday when I wear makeup and at night during sleep. I thought I'd use this to control oil. Big mistake! This sucked all the oil and also moisture out of me. It makes my face feel sooo tight after use. Not so into that.

Maybe if you have extremely oily skin, this will work for you, but it's just too drying for me. I hadn't even used up as much as half the bottle and went back to the amazing Sensibio micellaire water.

The first time I tried this product was at a friend's place because there was nothing else and it was amazingly great! It didn't dry my face or anything at all. But after buying it personally and using it (3 times a week) it made my skin drier and flakier and caused lil red pimples on my cheeks but as soon as I stopped using it and used grounded oat meal as a cleanser/mask the pimples vanished. I have a combined skin (oily t zone and dry patches every other where).
If u have dry skin, I'd recommend u to stay away from this unless u use a heavy moisturizer.

I've repurchased this over and over, I must have gone through easily three massive bottles now. Yes, it's targeted at those with oily skin, but don't worry if you're sensitive, or even if you have combination / dry skin as this is one of the gentlest cleansers I've ever used.

It cleans the skin very well, and you only need a little bit - this cleanser goes a very long way and my family enjoys using this too. It doesn't leave my cheeks feeling tight, nor does it leave a film after.

Of course, this will not remove makeup / sunscreen and I use this in the mornings and as my second cleanse in the evenings.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Im so happy to find out this product .it works perfectly for my oily skin (not dry out as neutrogena that i used by recommend from some friends). I was searching for clinique that worked quite good for my oily skin,however the price is crazy ,as 3 times as this one.i bought 9 euro for 200ml in Spain.I love how my skin gets clean completely n so so soft after using it.the smell is also bonus point.I will definetely purchase it again.

I've seen rave reviews of this product but have been hesitant to purchase as its so priceyand I didn't wanna spend too much in case my skin reacted badly to it. However I saw one with half the price off and decided to try it out and now I'm in LOVE! I've tried loads of cleansers because I tend to have serious cases of breakouts - clinique, body shop tea tree, loreal, cetaphil, lancome, clarins - except for cetaphil the rest have made no difference in taming my break outs. But THIS! My skin has never been in such a great condition! Less oily, softer, and amazingly clearer! I had one pre-period zit one time and after using bioderma the spot didn't inflame at all, it just dried up within the day I was so amazed. I love cetaphil too but I like how bioderma foams up and it feels cleaner and fresher once you rinse it off. Also it removes makeup better than cetaphil. Definitely my holy grail! Will still repurchase with the regular price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Life saver!
I have a super oily acne prone skin and this cleanser is really suitable for my skin type.
At first I dislike the consistency, because it is a little bit too watery for facial wash. But once I used to it, It cleanse my skin perfectly and doesn't dried out my skin.
I love this product so much!