Bioderma Sebium Purifying Foaming Gel

4.5

WATER (AQUA), SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE, PEG-40 GLYCERYL COCOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM COCETH SULFATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT, SODIUM CHLORIDE, XYLITOL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

on 6/27/2015 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I hope this is just another name for Sebium Gel Moussant.

Great cleanser for oily skin! It turns out does help minimizing oil production and cleanses pretty great. I always take off make-up with other products (oil/micellar water), and this foaming gel helps clean the rest. No squeaky and streaky feel afterwards, just a clean, fresh and rather matte skin. Combine this with Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner, Paula's Choice Clear Exfoliant Regular Strength and EMC, I am surprised by how calm and balanced my skin at the moment. Oil still appears (not expecting miracle) but my skin is now brighter and fresher.

The price is a little bit high for me, in my place it costs higher than my previous favourite Clinique Liquid Facial Soap and waay even higher than Hada Labo. No big deal since the performance is great.

Took off one lippie for its scent. It is unnecessary. Might buy it again, or not, since there are just too many interesting products out there :p

on 6/21/2015 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Got this when it was on sale. Glad I did purchase this, it is one of the two cleansers (besides Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Tamarind for Combination or Oily Skin) that doesn;t dry me out after I cleanse my face with it. The only downside is the funky smell but you will get used to it.

on 6/4/2015 7:13:00 PM

Amazing results. I've been using it for over a year and I love it. It cleans the skin really well and it helps with mattyfing it during the day.

I tried it few years ago and it dried my skin so bad! My skin started breaking out shortly after I started using this cleanser. I would not recommend it to anyone who has sensitive and/or dry skin.

on 2/15/2015 2:46:00 PM

I purchased a small promo tube of this for 6$ about 3 weeks ago. I have been using it every night and I love it! It gets really foamy and makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed after. i don't have any issues with it irritating my eyes or anything. It is a great nightly cleanser and I will most definitely be repurchasing it !

on 1/10/2015 6:59:00 PM

I used to use this all the time as a preteen (when I wore hardly any makeup) and LOVED it. I had started buying a cheap cleanser that I thought worked better, but a few days ago decided to repurchase this and I really forgot my love for it! It creates a perfect foam (I use it with my Clarisonic Mia 2 now; didn't have one as a preteen) and my skin feels so fresh and clean, but not dry at all. Love love love.

on 11/19/2014 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this for the last 2 years and I like it. It does not dry my (very oily) skin and gives a nice, gentle, clean feeling. Afterwards I wipe my face with a toner and my cottonball never gets dirty at all, even if I'm to lazy to take off my makeup before washing my face.

on 10/11/2014 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It's a good face wash, though be careful not to get it in your eyes - it really stings. I use it in the morning with my Clarisonic brush - it foams well and leaves my face feeling nice and clean. Would not repurchase because I don't like that it hurts my eyes, so it is not suitable for removing eye makeup.

on 7/30/2014 6:15:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Absolute favourite face wash, just repurchased! I have always had problems looking for a good face wash for my slightly sensitive, oily combo skin, and this is the perfect one (and girl, I have tried SO many).

This cleanses the skin so well, I use it day and night and it doesn't strip the skin of its moisture. I am quite used to foaming cleansers drying out my skin slightly which I quickly fix with my Hada Labo serum, but I was impressed when this didn't do so at all after waiting about 10 minutes after drying my face off with a towel. I'm impressed with how it foams to just the right amount and I quite like the blue colour and mild, clean scent :) I love how it leaves the skin soft yet clean feeling! I did also find that it regulated my oil slightly so I'm seeing a slight reduction in oil in my oily patches which I love.

It's slightly too pricey to buy and replace when running out (it lasts about 2 months for me) but I had to force myself after giving myself a break from it to try cheaper cleansers that just didn't work as well. Will be repurchasing again and again (poor wallet!)

on 4/26/2014 5:23:00 PM

This is a great, less foaming alternative to LRP effalcar. I feel that this removes all oil, grime and controls acne. What i like best about this is the fact that it isn't high foaming, it has a perfectly calibrated pump so once is adequate and it has copper content, which has been proven to help skin regeneration. I may even like this more than effaclar. It does though leave you squeaky clean so I only use this when I'm very oily or when i'm acne prone. I highly recommend this.