MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

4.5

on 2/28/2015 10:11:00 AM

If you're using MAC foundation in the colour NW15 or similar, this will very likely be the perfect blush colour for you. It has a lovely pink tone to it that looks great and natural on fair skin. Especially during the winter when my skin is very light, I prefer to use this blush as the other ones such as 'melba' make my face look unnatural and orange.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Back before I really knew anything about makeup I was at the MAC duty free counter and asked the sales assistant working there for a recommendation for a blush. She picked this out for me, I tried it on, liked it and purchased it (surprise, surprise!). In the pan, it really doesn't look dreadfully exciting at all and you would most likely skip over it if you saw it in store. It's a neutral matte blush that definitely leans towards pink and comes up pink on my cheeks (NC25 for reference). I tend to forget about this blush but when I crack it out and put it on I fall totally in love with it. I do have to do a couple of swipes from the pan because it's a sheer blush, but I like being able to control the strength of the blush (always easier to add on than take off!). If you're looking for a safe blush that looks great, I would definitely recommend this.

on 12/24/2014 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this so much!!! It is exactly what I was looking for, a neutral no make up make up.

on 8/11/2014 12:35:00 PM

I'm the second lightest shade in most foundations, cool undertone, with a good bit of redness that makes blush problematic. This is so great! It doesn't work for me without foundation, but with foundation it's just enough pink to liven me up without looking like *BLUSH!* I love the sheerness. It's just great, very natural. Subtle, but with presence.

I love this shade so much!!! It is exactly what I was looking for, a neutral no make up make up.

on 4/9/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This has to be my favorite blush by MAC.It is a very pretty pink shade that I can wear anytime like to work,or when I go out.

I would buy this product again.

on 4/5/2014 9:38:00 AM

This is a beautiful color, the perfect shade with taupe as a contour. I am extremely happy with this purchase. I have a very hard time finding blush that is neutral enough with.a just a slight hint of color, this combo fit the bill perfectly.

on 3/25/2014 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Blushbaby is my "office" blush. This is a great, neutral blush that leans pink. It's hard to go overboard with this one, and it layers well. This is a very good basic blush that can be worn every day. When I don't know which blush to wear I usually grab this. It's matte, blends easily and wears well throughout the day. I normally would have skipped this without trying it on, because in the pan it looks pretty boring, but it's great once applied. This is a staple for me, and I would repurchase it.

on 3/16/2014 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this blush! The only problem is the packaging. The clear part popped off and now I cannot travel with the blush safely. It is a beautiful color though!

on 2/24/2014 1:03:00 AM

Blushbaby is a matte neutral shade with a hint of pink to it. It's great for brides, professionals that have a m/u code to follow, as well as people just getting into makeup and want more of a natural look.

In the pan in looks pretty, yet subtle. I like to wear it when I am wanting a natural look. I am Nc30/40, and it does show up when using my 116 brush. I do have to build it up to the intensity I desire. No biggie as it's not super pigmented off the bat, therefore I can control my usage.

On skintones darker than mine, this blush may not show up even with building it up. It'll give a "barely there" look. If that's what your looking for, then please do try it. On skintones lighter than mine, you will love it. Costs $21.

No, I will not repurchase as I like my blushes a little darker from the get go.

Popular Blush Products