October 24, 2014 | 1739 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Tashi09

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm the second lightest shade in most foundations, cool undertone, with a good bit of redness that makes blush problematic. This is so great! It doesn't work for me without foundation, but with foundation it's just enough pink to liven me up without looking like *BLUSH!* I love the sheerness. It's just great, very natural. Subtle, but with presence.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by CarmenCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shade so much!!! It is exactly what I was looking for, a neutral no make up make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be my favorite blush by MAC.It is a very pretty pink shade that I can wear anytime like to work,or when I go out.

I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by 77smith

This is a beautiful color, the perfect shade with taupe as a contour. I am extremely happy with this purchase. I have a very hard time finding blush that is neutral enough with.a just a slight hint of color, this combo fit the bill perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Blushbaby is my "office" blush. This is a great, neutral blush that leans pink. It's hard to go overboard with this one, and it layers well. This is a very good basic blush that can be worn every day. When I don't know which blush to wear I usually grab this. It's matte, blends easily and wears well throughout the day. I normally would have skipped this without trying it on, because in the pan it looks pretty boring, but it's great once applied. This is a staple for me, and I would repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by pinkypink96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! The only problem is the packaging. The clear part popped off and now I cannot travel with the blush safely. It is a beautiful color though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by desertmom4

Blushbaby is a matte neutral shade with a hint of pink to it. It's great for brides, professionals that have a m/u code to follow, as well as people just getting into makeup and want more of a natural look.

In the pan in looks pretty, yet subtle. I like to wear it when I am wanting a natural look. I am Nc30/40, and it does show up when using my 116 brush. I do have to build it up to the intensity I desire. No biggie as it's not super pigmented off the bat, therefore I can control my usage.

On skintones darker than mine, this blush may not show up even with building it up. It'll give a "barely there" look. If that's what your looking for, then please do try it. On skintones lighter than mine, you will love it. Costs $21.

No, I will not repurchase as I like my blushes a little darker from the get go.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Dlm11133

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a NC42/C6/MUFE 153....I like the color in the pan and on my cheeks but I have to put like 5 layers on to see it well. Anything that light I may have to do something other than sheertone as I have to constantly layer it. I am used to Nars blushes where I only have to dab once or twice and I am done.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by SKWKLBF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this blush, I've only had it for a few days and haven't worn it out yet so I can't attest to its longevity but it's soo beautiful. It's a coolish neutral pinky brown.

I'm NW15 (or NW18 in studio fix powder as it runs light) and this is the most perfect sheer blush ever. It's like I'm not even wearing blush - don't get me wrong it's pigmented but it just looks so natural like it's just my cheeks not blush.

I think this is a dupe for Tarte's Exposed blush (though may be a teeny bit warmer) so for any U.K ladies that can't get it, this might be a good bet.

At £18 it's ludicrously expensive but I reckon I'd buy it again unless I found a good dupe cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by angesala18

I find myself reaching for this blush every day. It works with almost any look. I am NC20 for reference. It blends like butter, and you can use it for a sheer flush of color or build it up for a more bold look. Beautiful!