December 21, 2014 | 1790 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dove - Pro Age Rich Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I got this for 3.75 half price at superdrug so couldn't pass it up as I'd been wanting to try it since my mother in law told me about it! I'm glad I did and I plan on buying backups at this price! It's a SUPER rich body butter, more 'solid' than other butters I've got, but melts AHHHHH-MAZINGLYinto the skin, leaving a glowing sheen, but no greasy feeling. I have to say this is fast becoming my fave moisturiser especially drying the weird summer weeks over here in England, what with ever wind and cold or rain or very hot sunshine! This nourishes the skin whatever the weather literally!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by yum_yum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my all time favourite body butter. It's much better than the Boots own ones and the Body Shop stuff. It's also cheaper.
Moisturises my dry skin, absorbs fast and well (doesn't sit on top in an oil slick, doesn't require five minutes of rubbing to get it in) and keeps my skin moisturised for a long time -- which is a huge issue if you have very dry skin. The only time I can't use this is after shaving my legs because most creams make them itch. The smell is great and a lot softer than the smell of the cream oil and lotion. I get through this fast -- it's usually on offer at Morrisons, Waitrose and Tesco.