December 21, 2014 | 1260 users online

Gels/Soaps - Korres - Melon Showergel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is more of an organic showergel so it has a thinner consistency, but it lathers well and smells good. Not cloying or sweet or too citrusy but more like a fruity floral. It leaves my body soft and the scent dissapates which is perfect because i dont like my scents lingering. I wont buy this scent again as my fiance finds it too girly, but I will try another scent in the Korres line. (I know he shouldnt use my shower gels but when he runs out of his, he starts using mine, and then complains about smelling girly =) so I end up buying universally appealing showergels)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice, pleasant melon scent that would be perfect for use in the hot summer months. The shower gel consistency is not what I am used to--it's a little thinner than a typical Philosophy or Bath and Body Works shower gel. It did foam a little bit, especially when I used it to shave my legs. It's a nice, basic shower gel with a sweet melon scent, but it wasn't something that was particularly wow-ing to me.