October 2, 2014 | 1560 users online

Gels/Soaps - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Jason Naturals Satin Shower Body Wash in Cranberry

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by josoha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

5 Rating Review

1. Effectiveness: It does what it says. The gel foams nicely (but not as foamy as non-natural, chemically laden hand soaps) and it does take away the grease. Oil goes away very easily. (8/10)
2. Fragrance: The fragrance is one of my favourite scents! Iíve never come across such a wonderful scent in a hand soap, and it pleasantly lingers on your hands after youíve washed them. Itís really quite a strong scent, so if youíre quite sensitive than I would avoid. (10/10)
3. Results: Your hands are gently cleansed and the wonderful scents stays with you for a while afterwards. However, I do feel that it doesnít hydrate my hands enough and it doesnít help alleviate the itchy patches in between my fingers. I do feel I need to use a hand cream to get moisture back to my hands after each wash. (5/10)
4. Packaging: The JASON Antioxidant Cranberry Hand Soap 473 ml dispenser is quite sleek looking and itís a good size for the bathroom. It could definitely be more beautifully designed to adore the bathroom sink, but the dispenser itself makes up for it. The pump makes it easy for you to either squeeze out a small or large amount, giving you control of how much youíd like to use and how long you want to make it last. (7/10)
5. Value: The 473 ml bottle is priced at 8.45 USD, and with my frequent hand washing it lasted me around 3 weeks which makes it around 0.40 USD per wash, which is not so cheap for a hand wash. (5/10)

Iím afraid I won't be purchasing this product again. Although it had a beautiful fragrance, Iím concerned about the use of Retinyl Palmitate, especially as Iím pregnant myself. The soap also didnít provide enough moisture after each wash and hasnít helped my dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

You get a lot of product for your $ and this smells AMAZING! I've used so many scented body washes over the years and this is the healthiest and the best smelling product I've encountered. I didn't even think I was a cranberry fan until I smelled this awesome scent! I've purchased 2 of these and will continue to do so. Totally in love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh....my....goodness, I love the way this smells! Lovely, lovely scent-the whole bathroom smells like cranberry after my shower is over! The scent doesn't seem to last long on me after the shower, but it is the perfect little wakeup call in the morning. The consistency is just thick enough, nice and smooth, and when used with a pair of exfoliating shower gloves, makes lots of suds. Doesn't dry my skin out, even during a cold winter. Pricewise, it really differs depending on where you shop-around $12 for a big 30 oz bottle in the supermarket, but I've seen it as low as $8 online-shop around, it'll be worth your while! Paraben free, if that is a concern for you. One of my favorite Jason scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by OICMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my absolute favorites! This stuff smells so good, I want to stay in the shower longer! Comes in a great big 30 ounce pump bottle that lasts for a good long time, and is mild enough for my toddler to use. I've tried a few Jason body washes, and this is probably my favorite scent so far-not too fruity or flowery, just right.