April 17, 2014 | 1821 users online

Gels/Soaps - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Jason Naturals Satin Shower Body Wash in Cranberry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

You get a lot of product for your $ and this smells AMAZING! I've used so many scented body washes over the years and this is the healthiest and the best smelling product I've encountered. I didn't even think I was a cranberry fan until I smelled this awesome scent! I've purchased 2 of these and will continue to do so. Totally in love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh....my....goodness, I love the way this smells! Lovely, lovely scent-the whole bathroom smells like cranberry after my shower is over! The scent doesn't seem to last long on me after the shower, but it is the perfect little wakeup call in the morning. The consistency is just thick enough, nice and smooth, and when used with a pair of exfoliating shower gloves, makes lots of suds. Doesn't dry my skin out, even during a cold winter. Pricewise, it really differs depending on where you shop-around $12 for a big 30 oz bottle in the supermarket, but I've seen it as low as $8 online-shop around, it'll be worth your while! Paraben free, if that is a concern for you. One of my favorite Jason scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by OICMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my absolute favorites! This stuff smells so good, I want to stay in the shower longer! Comes in a great big 30 ounce pump bottle that lasts for a good long time, and is mild enough for my toddler to use. I've tried a few Jason body washes, and this is probably my favorite scent so far-not too fruity or flowery, just right.