October 22, 2014 | 1778 users online

Eyeliner - Etude - Proof 10 Liquid Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

One of my most used liquid eye liners. Stays on my eyes all day without budging. However, one must be a little bit more careful whenever using it as a little nudge and you might just have to redraw your eyeliner again. Overall, I do like the easy brush applicator and the long handle [which makes it easier to hold for me]. Great value and pretty nice packaging. Would buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by plushiesexual

Thin brush suggests precise control, but formula is too watery to control well, and takes forever to dry. Wouldn't recommend (not worth importing).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Dragonseatcoco

My favorite liquid eyeliner so far! I love Korean Make up Products mainly because they're gentle and they seem to close my pores whenever I use them, that aside, I bought the etude house liquid eyeliner in black.

The brush is one of the reasons I love this product, it's easy to control and easy to paint with. The product itself is flawless... by flawless I mean, it's pigmented, it does what you want it to do. It dries like a dream, not too fast and not too slow, after application I just had to wait a second and it's done. It doesn't smudge and most of all it doesn't irritate my eyes.

The down side? I've been using this product for a year and for an eyeliner, it's so bulky! I often carry a couple of eyeliners with me and the packaging is crowding up my make up bag. The product itself also dries up on the brush so I need to clean it with a tissue often, but it's not a big deal since it'd be weird if it didn't clump after using it for a long time.

But over all, it does what it's supposed to do flawlessly. Whenever I use it I feel confident throughout the day that it wouldn't cake, peal or smudge. It highlights my eyes elegantly and I would definitely purchase this product again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this on accident while buying some products to send to my friend. At first I really like the fact that it was easier to get a precise line because the brush is much stiffer than the one I have in my L'Oreal liquid eyeliner. It was extremely cheap compared to American liquid eyeliners in drug stores and it is easy to remove compared to my other eyeliners.

The cons are, it has an extremely watery almost opaque application. If I only do one coat, I can see through it at points and see my lid underneath it. Currently it has left my lids feeling extremely sticky, so sticky that my eyelid actually catches when I blink sometimes.

So while it is cheap and easy to use, I'd rather pay more for an eyeliner that doesn't cause my eyelid to stick to itself.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by blackmumboe

Prior to using this, I was using the L'oréal range of Superliners which although I wouldn't consider it to be my HG liquid liner but it hovers along those ranks. What I disliked about the Superliners sold in my country is that the sponge tip wasn't thin enough for precision lines and upon spotting this, I decided to give it a try.

It comes in a small bottle with a very thin and precise liner brush. Generally, I prefer my liquids to be slightly viscous but this liner was extremely watery upon application. It takes quite a bit of skill to draw a precision line and I feel that it doesn't dry fast enough. Without a primer, the liner lasted me about 4 - 5 hours, which is considered long-wearing as I have very oily lids and so recently I've been wearing this over an eye primer. Pigmentation wise, it's more of a charcoal-black but because of its watery consistency and its extremely thin brush, I didn't like this product as much as I liked it to be. When worn as a natural eyeline, I would say this liner performs but if you are looking for one with a more dramatic feel, I suggest you try other brands. Even when drawing a wingtip, it's definitely more suited for a daily look rather than a more glamorous effect.

I paid about USD$10 for it via an online site in my country, which I won't exactly find affordable but for enthusiasts looking for an extremely precise brush with decent pigmentation, I would recommend this to you. This is definitely not a beginner's liner as it does require some skill to have a stable hand while drawing. I don't quite like it but yet again, I don't quite hate it either.