MAC Instant Chic

4.7

on 1/24/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is a wonderful peachy pink shade on me with no shimmer. it still manages to make me glow in a healthy way. the sheertone formula is great as it allows it to be buildable. it seems most similar to Fleur Power in the permanent collection

on 3/30/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Awesome beautiful matte shade. This really should be in the permanent collection - wonder why not?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I'm so sad this is LE! It is my fave blush.I'm NC20 for reference. It gives a healthy flushed look & is buildable. I regret not getting a back up on this. :( so pretty & I always get compliments when I wear it.

on 10/15/2010 3:15:00 AM

It's one of the best coral blushes! Just sad that it's limited edition. Shade is somewhat close to MAC's Melba and NARS' Amour, though Melba is a lot peach-er and Amour is a lot pink-er.. Instant Chic is quite the best of both worlds :) perfectly in between. It gives me a nice natural flush and can be worn with either a pinky or peachy l/s. Love it! Will repurchase if not LE but it is so won't be able to repurchase anymore.
Recommended but if you already have either Melba or Amour then no need for Instant Chic :)

I am so in love with this blush -- it gives me a healthy "glow from within" that's so difficult to find in MAC blushes. You will never over apply this -- it's so buildable and sheer. I always get compliments when I get this, and people don't wear Im actually wearing make up. It is very natural. Too bad this is Limited Ed.

on 8/20/2010 6:29:00 PM

I love the texture of this blush. I know it sounds weird but it seems creamy, probably b/c it's so finely milled. It's pretty pigmented and it gives you a natural peachy glow with slight pink undertones. It's good for a nice natural look. In my opinion it's pretty friggin similar to Melba blush from the permanent line.

on 8/9/2010 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love it! It gives me a "fresh face" look! I love blush that gives color but doesn't look like blush and this does exactly that! It is a pretty peach coral pink that is super flattering!

on 8/4/2010 10:52:00 PM

this is a great easy to work with blush! i love that its matte and has a lovely consistency! not too tricky i like applying this when im tan!! i find myself reaching for it a lot since ive purchased it.... its a shame that it is a limited edition!

on 7/26/2010 2:10:00 PM

I absolutely love this blush! Definitely one of my most favourite blushes as of right now. I find it just brightens up my face and you only need a little bit so i think it will last me quite a long time. Love it and i would definitely reccomend it!

on 7/22/2010 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is fast becoming my favourite blush. I wasn't planning to get anything from Pret a Papier, but the MAC SA tried this on me and it just looked so pretty I had to get it. It's a very natural, soft peachy coral matte that doesn't look orange on my pale cool skin. Very buildable, looks good on me with any eye look. I suspect I'll start wearing it less going into winter, but as a summer blush it's so easy to wear every day. And I was given the tester, so I have a free backup!

Popular Blush Products