July 25, 2014 | 1852 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Origins - Ginger Soufflé whipped body cream

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by grace11103

I love ginger, but this stuff smells medicated. Not a pleasant scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by christinasims

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to LOVE this body cream!! I started using it over 10 years ago..but within the last 3 years the quality has gotten LOWER and the price has gone UP!! What used to be a very moisturizing, wonderful textured cream is now a slimy goopy mess that doesn't melt in to your skin like it used to..now it just kinda smears on and feels DISGUSTING!! I believe they have done this so you are forced to spend more and buy their Perfect World Body cream..as it is now ALMOST the consistency that this cream used to be. There are way better creams that are more affordable. Very dissappointed with the new formula!! And the price increase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by swimmingpretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really ginger smelling cream, and I love the smell. That said it doesn't smell powerfully of ginger on the skin, unlike Lush Retro ginger lotion. I can use a perfume over this without it being overpowered.I love to use this in the winter for the warming smell.
It absorbs really quickly and keeps your skin very well moisturised given that its is such a light non-thick texture.
In short...wonderful

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It texture is lightweight and not thick at all. It blends in smoothly and sinks in a couple of minutes. It has a nice soft herbal scent for those who don't like the sweet fruity smell. I hate the smell of sweet pea and cucumber melon of the bbw but the ginger soufflé is something that my nose can handle without giving my nose and nose bleed. They come in tubes if you prefer