Etude House Top 10 V-Line Maker

3.0

on 4/24/2010 10:56:00 AM

The V-Line maker is a compressed powder with 2 products - a brown-orange bronzer and a pearl-yellow highlighter in a small compact casing. It doesn't come with any brush applicator which is a minus point but the convenience of having both a highlighter and a bronzer in one casing triumphs its minus point. I find that it has this chemical/superficial chocolate smell that is bearable but upon applying it, you won't smell a thing. The bronzer is of a shimmer finish but is very subtle. The highlighter gives a more translucent finish and has fine shimmer that spreads out nicely. Pigmentation is decent so I find that I end up using quite a bit of product to achieve a more dramatic effect. But this product is suitable for daily contouring and highlighting as I find it has a very natural finish on my warm toned skin. I must emphasize that for fair skinned ladies, use a light hand as this comes out quite dark. I would definitely recommend this for darker skinned ladies as the finish is more suited towards our skin tone.

I paid about USD$12 for it in gmarket and for the price, I think it's a relatively inexpensive bronzer/highlighter especially if you don't wish to spend too much on a bronzer.

Popular Bronzers