October 1, 2014 | 1312 users online

Lip Treatments - Lancome - VENEFIT Levres (Moisturizing Lip Nectar SPF8)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a nice lip treatment but i know many others that are better.
i love the smell and the consistency. the spf is a bit of a joke but i use this before going to bed so i dont really care.
i wake up with smooth lips which is what it's supposed to do and it gives a nice paler color to my very pigmented lips.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 2:44:00 AM More reviews by kathhh

Looks like a face moisturiser - light green, creamy in consistency

Pros:
- Does moisturise while on lips
- SPF8
- Smells lovely
- Long lasting
- Adds a bit of shine and gloss

Cons:
- Doesn't really sink into my my lips, if i put on more than minimal amount, makes my lips look like i put light green face moisturiser on them
- Leaves my lips on the dry side

Wouldn't repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 11:47:00 PM More reviews by bergamott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this lip balm/gloss, especially the scent/taste of grape (?). Gives glossy lips and will also moisturise. Tube resembles JT but without the tip, this one is rounded and for that reason it can get messy, you either have to use a fingertip or smudge around the tube on your lips. I do not see the point when JT has such a smart tip of the tubes. This product is discontinued in some countries so I will probably not try to buy it again. Bit pricey.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2005 5:29:00 AM More reviews by piggie316

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hated it. Sticky and does not feel moisterising. Will not waste my money on it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2005 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Flummig

I've bought this product for three week's now and i like it!Pricy but good when it's winter.My lips is soft when i put the lipgloss on.And it's not bad that it is Spf 8,either!......

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2004 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Babydollygirl

I love this lip treatment. It makes my lips all gloosy and i love the scent. It help to treat my cracked lips during winter and it look fantastic on my lips! it is quite pricey, but definately worth it! will purchase it again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2004 4:12:00 PM More reviews by etheralprey

I got this as a GWP. It really does moisturize your lips, makes them soft and shiny so there's no real need for lipgloss unless you want color. Not sticky, just right on your lips. I love how a little does a lot on your lips. I just wish it was a higher spf.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I love this lip balm. this and the blissbalm are my two fav. lip balms.
pros: I love the consistancy and how it makes my lips look and feel. This isn't that sticky and it "melts" right into your lips leaving them feeling plush and moist.
cons: i HATE the packging. Its cute, but i hate the rounded top which makes it hard to apply!!!! The smell is somewhat off putting imho, but its not horrible. smells sort of plant-ish grape-ish. but it does goe away so its all good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2004 2:38:00 PM More reviews by dollfaced41

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

eh...this is very so-so.
My lips were moisturized, but less so than if I used a $1 Blistex. It sunk right in without leaving a lasting "sheild" feeling. The product just disappears. I kept reapplying, but it just wouldn't stay put.
It feels kind of like moistened powder. Not quite gritty, but definitely not smooth/slick like most balms.
It smells mildly fresh/fruity. It doesn't taste like much of anything. There's no tingle feeling (no menthol/mint). A mild cooling sensation akin to cold cream sometimes.
I didn't buy this, but if I had I would have been upset. It's just so blah. Not as effective as products 1/10th the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2004 12:29:00 PM More reviews by akane

good creamy lipbalm with slight glossy finish. Love the scent and how it moisturized my lips plus the SPF. I wish they sell it cheaper so i can always buy this again and again :(