LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub

4.3

Castor Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla planifolia), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Limonene, Flavour. . . CASTOR SUGAR is very fine grain granulated sugar. . . This product contains NO Castor Oil.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It does exactly what it's supposed to do. It tastes good and it smells good. It reminds me of a York Pattie. Just lick your lips, apply some to your index finger, rub it on your lips, and lick off the remaining product. The container is small, but it should last a loooong time. I got this as a gift, but I probably won't buy a second one because scrubbing my lips with a toothbrush is more effective.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love lush lip scrubs and all there different flavors.
Mint julips is a very refreshing and makes my lips incredibly soft as well as making my breath a little more fresh. The product lasts ages as well I use mine daily and have done so for 6 months + and it still has product left in the jar.

I've already repurchased this lip scrub several times and will continue to do so. It leaves my lips feeling baby soft, and it tastes good too! What more can I ask for?

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lip scrub scent is incredibly delicious. It doesn't really make my fingers sticky afterwards, unlike the other scrubs. However, I only give it a 4 because of it's price. After rereading and checking the ingredients list, all I see is just plain sugar, a bunch of oil and scents, and I'd say it's a little bit over-pricing for just a lip scrub with plain ingredients. My other point is that the scrub beads are very coarse, and I won't suggest these to people with 'sensitive' or 'dry and chapped' lips, because afterwards, you might experience a really flaky lips.

First off, this little jar cost $10 and it's going to last forever! You only need a small amount. The smell of this stuff is just so good it smells like mint chocolate and it tastes good too. It's also not too harsh so you can exfoliate your lips everyday if you wanted with this. I love using this right before I apply a matte liquid lipstick. I am so obsessed with LUSH!!

Love the taste and smell of this stuff. I use it when my lips are ridiculously dry or before putting lipstick on for a more flawless finish. Product has lasted me about a year.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this lip scrub. I love the flavour and the effect that it gives. I don't use it everyday to avoid irritation, but I use it once in a while when I feel like I have dead skin on my lips. This scrub followed with a lip balm before bed and I wake up with perfect lips. It's also great to use before applying lipstick for an evener look. The only con is it can be a little messy if you're not careful.

Love this!

My lips are so gross, and with in the first two uses (twice in a row when first opened) my lips felt sliky smooth and my partner (who I always kiss) noticed how soft they were! They also love how my lips taste too, so more kisses for me.

Currently I am 1/2 way done and love how I need less and less since I've been using this. Its a product that truly works. Pair it up with your favorite lip balm for max results.

My only gripe about this product that it gets kind of moist/wet when you are 1/2 way finished.I Its kind of gross, but I guess it still works. Preferably I wish it could keep the same though out using the whole bottle. Will buy again.

I've had the Bubblegum and Santa lip scrub before, but this is my favourite by far. The taste is lovely, a little like Kendall mint cake, and it does a great job exfoliating my lips. If you enjoy wearing matte lip sticks or lip stains you need this in your life. Take care not to use it too often as over-exfoliation can hurt a little. I use this in conjunction with the Honey Trap lip balm as recommended by a Lush employee, and the two work wonders together at keeping the dryness I struggle with at bay.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I've used this scrub twice now, and love the immediate results. If you mouisterize your lips immediately after, then the effects should last you a while.

Personally, I don't eat the scrub after even though I know you can, it's just a little gross to me. I also like the "flavor" since it's closest to not being a food flavor, and the cooling mint feels nice.

For the price...I am a bit iffy. I am unsure really if it's truly better than just the basic sugar scrub I used to use (sugar and some water, can't get easier--and cheaper--than that), but I can see myself getting another tub when this one runs out. It seems like it is going to last me a while.

Popular Lip Treatments