April 19, 2014 | 1848 users online

Eyeliner - Etude - Code B Strong Eyes Cream Liner #1

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by priszcil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is THE BEST GEL LINER I've ever tried. I tried Bobbi brown, MAC, even MUFE also, but this gel eyeliner is very waterproof and smudgeproof I've ever found. Even after swim, this gel liner still stay on my eyes.
To remove it I just use cleansing oil.
I just don't like the brush, very hard to apply it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Green_Tea

Cheap and good for the price. Nothing special. Will not repurchase because it dries up in the pot way too fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by BernadaApi

this is my first gel liner, im feelin' so kyaaa after use this. all i can i say, this gel eyeliner is smudge-proof and yeah water-proof. It comes with tiny-cute looking brush, but whe i use this brush, the result isn't precision :(. so i buy e/l brush from etude too, i bought in very black #1. this is awsome :). i can make cat eyes easily, recommended~

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by tinybunny

I love this eye cream liner. I bought the brown color. It's creamy and easy to apply. Some may not like the brush, coz it's a bit on the "fat" side, so drawing a thin line will be hard. I have no issue on it, coz my eyes are small and I like to draw a thicker line. ;) It stay put and long lasting. Use it together with with Etude Eye Primer Proof10, perfect!! I wore it from morning till night, no smudges whatsoever. Furthermore, it's easy to remove. I remove it with baby oil. Will buy again!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by gespenstmkii

Complete bullshit, flaky. I hate how it drys so quickly, I hate how it smudges so quickly and gives me panda eyes by the end of the day, and it is definitely worse than mac fluidline(removing it is a pain too). Not to mention the brush it comes with is complete bull too.. I'm not that big a fan of mac fluidline because it also smudges on me but not like this. This is 10x worse. So far out of all the gel/cream liners I've used mac gave me best results but I'm still not completely sold on it.....and the hunt goes on. The Etude House Liner Brush is great though, I use it to apply my mac fluidline.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by funkiemunkiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this eyeliner! This is way better than MAC fluidline btw! I haven't tried a lot of eyeliners, but out of the ones I've tried (MAC, Bobbi Brown, and Stila), this one is the best! I've fallen asleep with this eyeliner on before and it was still there when I woke up! I find this eyeliner fades more than it smudges. This hasn't smudged on me at all really, but by the end of the day, the eyeliner is not as dark as when I first applied it. this could be because I have monolids so it's constantly being rubbed everytime I blink. but I don't mind as long as I don't get racoon eyes by the end of the day!

The only thing I don't like about this product is that it dries a lot quicker than the other cream liners I've tried. It was really difficult for me to apply at first, but now I've gotten used to it, so I don't mind anymore. The brush that comes with it is a nice touch, but I wouldn't say it's the best. I still like to use my MAC 231 to line my eyes. The included brush is good for when I'm travelling and don't want to bring a lot of stuff with me!

Overall, I highly recommend everyone to try this! It's a lot cheaper than high-end cream liners but works 100x beter! I bought it off ebay for about $12 including shipping.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by blackmumboe

Having insanely oily eyelids, I have refrained from using cream based products for fear of landing myself with some undesirable panda eyes. Having tried the infamous MAC Fluidline Blacktrack (which didn't deliver in my opinion), this gel liner from Etude House is a nice addition to my family of liners.

As with all gel liners, it comes in a pot with a liner brush attached. The product has a very creamy consistency; as I was dipping the brush it, it sank right through like melted butter. Has good pigmentation and applies on the eyelid very smoothly. Without a primer, this product lasted for about 3 hours before smudging, which to people like me with oily eyelids, is already heaven! Unfortunately, it didn't stay on my waterline very well as I had to touch up every two hours. The only thing that bothered me about the product was the brush they provided. I found it so stiff and hard and it was poking my eye so harshly whenever I tried to draw a thinner stroke so I ended up using the Etude House Liner Brush (which is fantastic btw). It has an even better result when used with an eye primer.

I paid about USD$11 plus shipping for this on gmarket. Overall, a decent product especially if you're like me and weren't impressed with the Fluidline.