October 1, 2014 | 1789 users online

Gels/Soaps - Suave - Naturals Body Wash-Mango Mandarin

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite Body Wash for a while. I love citrusy, orangy scents and this one really smells like oranges (mandarins)! Love it. Lathers really well and the price is great. I got it for $1.88 at Walmart for 354 ml (12 oz) but there is a bigger size of 534 ml (18oz) for $2.68 in Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by reddbwoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells like AXE Fever. Lathers well with bar soap; it's cheap; bottle falls over in the shower; i'll probrably buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by beach57

If you are a fan of citrusy scents, you will adore this body wash. The mango mandarin orange scent if heavenly. This is a good all-purpose body wash, but does not have any moisturizing ingredients. The entire Suave product line is very economically priced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells AMAZING!!! I bought this for my morning showers to help wake me up and for the price is smells delicious and makes your skin so soft. I wont ever buy a more expensive shower gel again... for this price you seriously cant go wrong and Suave has reaaaaly impressed me so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This has THE best scent of just about any body wash I've tried. I like to be able to smell the fragrance I'm using but not for it to have a fake smell to it and this product does NOT. It's wonderful. Lathers well and washes off great. And I can smell the scent throughout the day. I really like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

This is a nice citrusy scented bodywash..I really pick up the mango scent at 1st then the mandarin. Its nice and refreshing,I don't find the scent lingers on after using it and I wouldn't say its super moisturizing but it does the job and rinses well.