Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - The Real Teal #39

4.6

on 2/18/2013 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this last summer based on crystalis07 recommendation and I am super happy I bought this! I've never been one to wear teal colors but this is absolutely gorgeous! It's perfect for the summer season.
I got this for 4$ cdn at walmart and would definitely repurchase. It's very opaque so two coats is plenty.
Highly recommend!

on 1/25/2013 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was looking for a nail polish to match my turquoise earrings. This was a little dark for that, but it goes pretty. It is a lovely color; it is very much a true teal with shimmer. As always, lasts a long time (LOVE this brand nail polish!).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My sister bought this and this is what she had to say:
Pros;
- AMAZING PRICE! - 3.49 (she thinks)
- Creamy (1-2 coats!)
- Nice packaging
- BEAUTIFUL COLOUR

Cons;
- ..... still to think of one... havn't tested lasting power yet

so she will definitely buy again! :)

on 7/24/2012 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Such a pretty color and for a great price =) Really true to color. Creamy teal color - you may even be able to get away with doing only 1 coat.

on 7/8/2011 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very pretty jewel-toned teal with shimmer. This leans quite strongly on the green side and has slight aqua tones to it. The shade is just plain gorgeous and coverage is fantastic! Two coats, but sometimes just use one because the formula is so creamy. Pretty impressed with Sally Hansen polishes in general. :)

on 4/8/2011 12:58:00 PM

I have been wearing this colour for almost 5 days and it still looks perfect. I did use 2 coats followed by a top coat. The colour is truly vivid and bold, perfect for spring & summer. As other reviewers have mentioned this polish has a shimmer, but it is barely noticeable.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I love this color. I always get so many compliments when I wear it. it goes on great and isn't streaky. Last for about a week with no base or top coat. My only complaint is that there is a small chip in the bottom of the bottle and I'm not sure how that happened since i am never rough with my polish. I would definitely buy this again.

on 9/19/2010 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

If you're looking for a true teal color definitely check this out. there's a slight shimmer to it, but it's more a "hidden shimmer" than anything else. totally opaque in two coats, true to the bottle color, and applied like a dream. This (like very other Xtreme Wear I have) wears like iron w/o base or top coat!

Oh Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear you give us such beautiful colors for such a low price. The Real Teal is this gorgeous vivid, pigmented teal with slight shimmer.

on 4/24/2010 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a great vivid teal green with slight shimmer. The wear is average, though; it started to chip after two days. Love the wide brush and the low price.

Popular Polishes