Kanebo Lunasol Coloring Cheeks

on 4/23/2010 12:24:00 PM

I do not understand why nobody has reviewed this blush in Light Beige from Lunasol Spring Collection 2010. It is a gorgeous light tan color that would compliment fair to medium skin tones. (Not sure if it will show up on dark skin tones.)

To me, the color is indeed not a neutral light tan/beige; the product has some pinkish pigment that makes it very wearable for me and people with fair skin. Having fair skin, I do not want to look washed out wearing an overly tan blush. I find this color perfect. I wear this blush when I want a proper and understated look.

The shimmer is very pretty and quite subtle. If you don't like shimmer, stay away for Lunasol products. Most, if not all of them, contain shimmer.

I have to say that I do not like the packaging at all. A refill costs THB 950 (USD 29) and I only get a cheap, sloppy plastic case. You have to pay more for a tiny blush and a compact case which make the overall price stand at THB 1,950 (USD 57). I own 4 Lunasol blushes, but have only brought myself to get only 2 compact cases. I don't bother to get a case for each of them otherwise I'd be broke. Each refill contains 10g, which is a good value if you don't spend money on a case.

I would repurchase this product for the sake of color if I ever run out of it.

Popular Blush Products