November 28, 2014 | 1236 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Dome Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

If you like super-pigmented blush application, this isn't going to be the brush for you. If you like a softer, more subtle effect like I do, this may fit your needs. The bristles are soft but not overly floppy, and I like the domed head as I can both lay blush flat with the flat end and buff it to softness with the rounded tip. I'm glad this has a longer handle so my long fingers don't cramp while using it. Cleans easily, dries quickly, and has yet to shed. Plus cheap and cruelty free! Will definitely purchase another, maybe two more to rotate out with.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by bbrim21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good brush but not the best blush brush I've had. It is a great shape and it's nice and soft but I don't think it dense enough or something. It's very flat so it's not great for blush...maybe more for foundation instead?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Jeshacket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this brush on a daily basis. it is a reach to brush for me, but I'll admit its the only blush brush I have actually used. I love all EDM brushes, they are all well made, soft as can be, never shed and the bamboo handles are great, BUT - sometimes I find that this brush is a bit too floppy for blush. I still love it, but one day I might try an alternative to comapre them

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ninara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I find this brush rather difficult to use for applying blush. It's not as precise as I like my blush brushes to be (a good blush brush has an angle imho). So I use it for applying my bronzer and it does a decent job in that. For some reason the bristles in this brush feel slightly thicker than in other make-up brushes from everyday minerals that I have. The overall feel is little different, little coarser and not as soft as the others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by kkrebs

I love this brush. I actually use it to apply my EM foundation. To me, it is like a cross between a kabuki and a foundation brush .... if that makes sense. Great size for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on the fence with this brush. I think I will place on my swap channel because I just don't reach for it. Don't get me wrong, it is super soft and very easy to work with. The problem is that it is a very unusual shape for a blush brush...not quite flat, not quite round. Its awkward to use. I personally prefer the sigma 168 angled contour brush and Sonia kaschuk angled multipurpose brush to this one. I really do wish I liked it but I just don't reach for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by lunatwinkle

I love this brush! I don't actually use it for mineral makeup though. I used Bare Minerals for 7 years, but finally had an allergic reaction to the Bismuthoxychloride ingredient. :( But I use this blush brush for (believe it or not!) my liquid foundation! I use this to stipple and blend my Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation, just like you would with the famous MAC 187. Works amazing and leaves a flawless and airbrush look. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I love it! It picks up color nicely. And, it allows for me to buff my blush out to give it a totally natural look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 6:13:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

At 7'' long and quite wide the brush seems quite big and chunky at first compared to my other blush brush, which I'm used to using (it's a bit smaller and looks more graceful). But the Dome Blush Brush works surprisingly well with EDM blushes depositing just the right amount of colour and it blends it well too. As always, I love the look of EDM brushes, their synthetic bristles, and renewable bamboo handles.