July 31, 2014 | 2058 users online

Toners - Albion Essential Skin Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Clarabella3982

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best toner ever for oily skin like mine and I have used plenty of toners. I have used up one big and one small bottle in about half a year, so it is quite expensive actually. It will work out cheapest to buy from Japan if you can! It doesn't sting as much as other alcohol based toners, and doesn't make my skin ruddy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by voodoodolly330

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
It reduce redness, controls breakouts, brightens skin... It just tones your skin into a great condition! 3 pumps of Albion Milk (exage) + Albion Essential Skin Conditioner lotion mask for 5 minutes, my skin feels incredibly soft and milky!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by geminiysanford

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Can a person fall in love with a bottle of toner/lotion? I only ask because I am pretty sure that I would marry Albion Skin conditioner, if it have me. I am in serious lust with this product, and my skin revolts if not given its daily fix. First, I have always had dry, dry skin, that had a tendency to develop dry, flaky patches, even moving to Japan, with its soul crushing humidity, did not relieve these patches of scaly evilness. I was turned on to the SkinCon while taking a walk,and stopping in a facial place. The 82 year old proprietor insisted on showing me how this worked, and sent me home with generous samples, by the end if the week I was addicted. This milky liquid has a fresh scent, and your skin soaks it up like the desert does rain. Used after cleansing, but before serums and moisturizing, it preps and primes your skin,but honestly, a lot of the time, my skin already looks so plump, dewy and feels so moisturized, I skip the other steps. Not often, but sometimes. I have never used a toner before, they would tear my face up, but this not just a toner. My dark spots and hyper pigmentation has faded, I have no more scaly patches, but best of all, I cannot remember the last time my skin felt tight, uncomfortable or dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by GemJapan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy Skincare Batman! I have fond the worlds best product, hands down. First, I have very dry skin, moving to Japan did little to relieve it, despite the humidity, the dry, flaky patches persisted. Walking around one day, I found a little cosmetics store, the 82 year old owner insisted on demonstrating Albions signature product, the skin conditioner. I left with generous samples, and after a week, returned to buy my own bottle, as I was officially hooked. This is not a lotion, but more like a toner. Milky in colour, and thin, like water, with a pleasant, fresh smell. After cleansing (double cleanse in true japanese style) I either apply with facial cotton, or soak a cotton mask, and apply. I let it soak in and tap tap tap to ensure my skin is lapping up all the conditioning goodness. After two weeks, my dry patches were gone. My skin was softer, and "plumper". The stubborn age spot has actually faded. My skin, to me, looked firmer as well. I have tried many many products, rotating them in and out of my routine, SKII, Cle De Peau, Sheishedo, She Umera, but I will not let this one go.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Beautyfoolrise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this product so much..you must be very hardworking,very night before I go to bed I soak the albion cotton in 15ml of the skin conditioner than I peel the cotton to 5 pcs & put it over my face like a mask.I leave it for 5 mins(bare in mind you should not place the wet cotton on your face more than 5 min because it will draw out moisture from your face).My skin is really sensitive & i am prone to breakout & oil seed whenever I use the wrong product if it is too rich for my skin.I brought the 165ml in japan.Is pricey but the products work like magic after 2-3 times use.I realise my skin is less oilier,makeup stays longer & my skin look my radiance with less breakout.Even my colleages compliment me about my skin texture.I am really happy & sure repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by milky88

Well I purchase this product after reading so many reviews about this in online. First though I think my skin will become more supple than before etc etc but then I realize it do nothing to my skin. Well in fact maybe it moisturize my skin rather than before but it really do nothing for my acne, pore and oilyness. I really regret stock up this product until I buy it 3 in a one times cause i do think it will work amazingly but in fact it just waste my money a lot and it not cheap either so I would not recommend those who have limited pocket like I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by yuigi

This is hands down the best toner I've ever used. Very moisturizing, quick absorbing, non-residual, non-sticky, no fuss toner. It great for inflamation and acne. My acne and cyst have gone down quite a lot.

This is a bit on the pricey side, but its well worth the price. For those of you who are lucky and have access to this brand, please go to the counters and have them give you a demostration. You can also ask for a small sample.

I've used many and none compare to this, except for the 'Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid' toner which is very moisturing, but not very useful for inflammed faces full of acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by mochio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh man! I went through one bottle of this and am halfway through my second. I discovered this brand when I was in Taiwan last summer. I believe it's a Japanese brand. Anyway, this is supposed to be one of their most popular items! It has whitening properties I think and is supposed to be applied AFTER emulsion! It's very wonderful though, as I find it moisturizing and somewhat skin-softening. My skin does look slightly brighter; it also accepts moisturizer particularly well after wiping my face down with this! I was totally sucked in at the counter when they used it on my skin in combination with the. This is not cheap at all though, so I do feel a bit guilty using it. I'll use it if my skin feels "rough" in combination with the Exage corges milk (pink bottle) which is CRAZY moisturizing btw! It seeps into your pores and your skin atop does NOT feel greasy but your skin feels so moist and plump. It is the most moisturizing thing I've ever put on my skin (will write a review for it next). Who knew Asian skincare had sooo many steps?! Before I approached the Albion counter, I pretty much just cleansed and moisturized. And then I found out about the emulsion, softener/toner, serum, moisturizer sunblock. crazy! Anyway, considering all the other items in my skincare routine are more wallet-friendly though, I allow myself this luxury. I don't expect any single skin product to be a miracle worker, but this is fantastic for calming skin, tightening pores, and softening it! Well...I think that's what it's doing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by alba75

I viewed toners as useless products. Albion Skin Conditioner made me change my opinion. Indeed, it is the best skin toner/conditioner I have ever used. My skin was soft and blemish free. It did not irritate my skin. One should be patient to see results.
It has got a strong scent one should get used to.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by susiederkins

best toner ever.

Edit: Maybe because of my hormonal acne, I don't think this helps very much. I tried putting it on in various different ways. I tried soaking in cotton pads (the thin rectangular kind) and spreading it on my face, I tried putting some in spray bottles and spraying it on that way, and wiping my face with soaked cotton pads... nothing works. I got this at a relatively cheaper price $130 for the bottle and I don't see a huge result.