Albion Essential Skin Conditioner

4.5

Paid SGD82 for the 165ml bottle. Am into my 2nd bottle of this product. Packaging wise, it comes in a plastic frosted pour bottle with a silver cap. The product smells like something that an old lady would wear. I'm not a big fan of it. This product claim to calm sensitive skin and improve the overall quality of one's skin. I have very sensitive and hormonal acne prone skin so I thought this may be my salvation. After using this for about a year, I feel that my skin hasn't improved much. My acne still surfaces when I'm off my antibiotics. My skin still flares up with urticaria when I'm stressed, so much for its calming properties. However, I do notice that if I soak a cotton pad with it and lay it on top of an ingrown acne over a course of a few days, the acne did subside. So maybe it does work. Would I buy it again? I probably would, until I find something better.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have using albion skincon for about 2 weeks. This toner surely boosts skin moisture as well as skin texture. Definitely my skin is more supple and plumper. My skin also looked glow from within, like the skin type of korean actress. I use this by patting dirrectly onto the skin using my palms. For this expensive toner, I don't like using cotton pad as it will absorb more product and end up of wastage. The con is the smell is heavily fragrance and it does linger a while. I don't like the smell but I think I can endure it considering of its benefit.

on 4/25/2015 9:35:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

a good toner. Similar to missha treatment essence in terms of hydrating effect. Your skin feels softer and hydrated immediately upon application. It does calm the skin and reduce redness. a little brightening effect. Nice smell. Quick to absorb but no alcohol scent. Does not sting. Doesnt really help with pimples. Might repurchase. Just hoping that it could be slightly cheaper. My advice is only try it if you are able to afford it or if your skin is in a really bad condition. Otherwise, it is way too expensive

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is the best toner ever for oily skin like mine and I have used plenty of toners. I have used up one big and one small bottle in about half a year, so it is quite expensive actually. It will work out cheapest to buy from Japan if you can! It doesn't sting as much as other alcohol based toners, and doesn't make my skin ruddy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
It reduce redness, controls breakouts, brightens skin... It just tones your skin into a great condition! 3 pumps of Albion Milk (exage) + Albion Essential Skin Conditioner lotion mask for 5 minutes, my skin feels incredibly soft and milky!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Can a person fall in love with a bottle of toner/lotion? I only ask because I am pretty sure that I would marry Albion Skin conditioner, if it have me. I am in serious lust with this product, and my skin revolts if not given its daily fix. First, I have always had dry, dry skin, that had a tendency to develop dry, flaky patches, even moving to Japan, with its soul crushing humidity, did not relieve these patches of scaly evilness. I was turned on to the SkinCon while taking a walk,and stopping in a facial place. The 82 year old proprietor insisted on showing me how this worked, and sent me home with generous samples, by the end if the week I was addicted. This milky liquid has a fresh scent, and your skin soaks it up like the desert does rain. Used after cleansing, but before serums and moisturizing, it preps and primes your skin,but honestly, a lot of the time, my skin already looks so plump, dewy and feels so moisturized, I skip the other steps. Not often, but sometimes. I have never used a toner before, they would tear my face up, but this not just a toner. My dark spots and hyper pigmentation has faded, I have no more scaly patches, but best of all, I cannot remember the last time my skin felt tight, uncomfortable or dry.

on 8/10/2013 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Holy Skincare Batman! I have fond the worlds best product, hands down. First, I have very dry skin, moving to Japan did little to relieve it, despite the humidity, the dry, flaky patches persisted. Walking around one day, I found a little cosmetics store, the 82 year old owner insisted on demonstrating Albions signature product, the skin conditioner. I left with generous samples, and after a week, returned to buy my own bottle, as I was officially hooked. This is not a lotion, but more like a toner. Milky in colour, and thin, like water, with a pleasant, fresh smell. After cleansing (double cleanse in true japanese style) I either apply with facial cotton, or soak a cotton mask, and apply. I let it soak in and tap tap tap to ensure my skin is lapping up all the conditioning goodness. After two weeks, my dry patches were gone. My skin was softer, and "plumper". The stubborn age spot has actually faded. My skin, to me, looked firmer as well. I have tried many many products, rotating them in and out of my routine, SKII, Cle De Peau, Sheishedo, She Umera, but I will not let this one go.

I LOVE this product so much..you must be very hardworking,very night before I go to bed I soak the albion cotton in 15ml of the skin conditioner than I peel the cotton to 5 pcs & put it over my face like a mask.I leave it for 5 mins(bare in mind you should not place the wet cotton on your face more than 5 min because it will draw out moisture from your face).My skin is really sensitive & i am prone to breakout & oil seed whenever I use the wrong product if it is too rich for my skin.I brought the 165ml in japan.Is pricey but the products work like magic after 2-3 times use.I realise my skin is less oilier,makeup stays longer & my skin look my radiance with less breakout.Even my colleages compliment me about my skin texture.I am really happy & sure repurchase again.

on 7/31/2012 9:27:00 AM

Well I purchase this product after reading so many reviews about this in online. First though I think my skin will become more supple than before etc etc but then I realize it do nothing to my skin. Well in fact maybe it moisturize my skin rather than before but it really do nothing for my acne, pore and oilyness. I really regret stock up this product until I buy it 3 in a one times cause i do think it will work amazingly but in fact it just waste my money a lot and it not cheap either so I would not recommend those who have limited pocket like I do.

on 5/7/2012 3:35:00 AM

This is hands down the best toner I've ever used. Very moisturizing, quick absorbing, non-residual, non-sticky, no fuss toner. It great for inflamation and acne. My acne and cyst have gone down quite a lot.

This is a bit on the pricey side, but its well worth the price. For those of you who are lucky and have access to this brand, please go to the counters and have them give you a demostration. You can also ask for a small sample.

I've used many and none compare to this, except for the 'Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid' toner which is very moisturing, but not very useful for inflammed faces full of acne.