April 20, 2014 | 1702 users online

Lips - Victoria's Secret - Balmy Night Soothing Bedtime Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Bjet

I hope they didn't discontinue this! :O I love my Beauty rush soothing lip balm. It has a minty feel and taste and gives your lips shine like a clear gloss. It keeps my lips moist but like a reviewer said it doesn't heal. I love it for the smell, taste, look and feel! I wear this instead of my lip gloss sometimes because it is far less sticky and more moisturizing! PLUS it freshens breath! I'm on my 2nd tin of this! I hope they still make this stuff but if they don't... At least I got one more tin to use (I bought 8 of them over the Christmas holiday to give them out as gifts and I didn't give 3 of them away yet so i'll use it for myself!)

I REALLY DON'T LIKE TIN PACKAGING THOUGH BECAUSE I HATE USING MY FINGERS! I kiss it to apply :S

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2008 12:35:00 AM More reviews by mtvsux

Absolutely love it and hope they still make it so I can buy it again. Lovely and minty, easy to apply a generous amount without it being gross. very very soothing, the definition of soothing actually. I'll be sure to check the next time i go to VS to make sure they still have it, i bought it on sale there a few month ago.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 2:55:00 AM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this every night before I go to bed, and I love it! I live in a drier climate so chapped lips are easy to come by, but this helps a ton. What I love about it too is that your lips don't feel like they "need" it if you don't have it on, it's not addicting to me that way, which is a big plus. I hate feeling chained to lipbalm and chapstick. I like this during the day also, it does have a thicker consistency so it has great staying power without feeling nasty and goopy. I keep it by my bed mostly though so i forget to put it in my purse. I love how my lips feel when i wake up in the morning! This stuff is great and not too pricey so go buy some!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Rapunzel1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ANIMAL TESTING SAVED MY NIECE'S LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used this product a long time ago, but I remember it felt so great on my lips. I would buy it again if I were near a Victoria's secret.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2008 6:00:00 PM More reviews by snowflake822

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm. I have been using for three years and it still works great. I love that it has Vitamin E, Peppermint Oil and aloe all great nourishing ingredients. I use it at night I keep it on my night stand but you can use it during the day. It feels and smells so good!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 12:51:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this balm because you get a large tin of it. I put it on night and it works great. You also can use it as a regular balm too not just @ night. It reminds me of a sweet minty mix of blistex and carmex in a prettier container.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2007 12:14:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i've been using this for years. its a very SIMPLE product that delivers.
comes in a little tin, and i dont use finger application, i open it and stick my lip against it, non messy way of application. i use it before bed and it makes my lips very soft overnight, i also use it during the day because it is very shiny, looks pretty, and yes the consistency is thick which makes it stay on the lips longer. its basically just like a minty vaseline. it contains vitamin A, and two different vitamins E, as well as aloe, camphore and peppermint oil- which does stimulate lip circulation, therefore u get a tiny tingle with this product. it is something very simple that is very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2007 1:09:00 PM More reviews by dalenna

LOVE this stuff. actually, i have a horde of people i've *converted* into using this balm, including my mom, sister, all my close friends, and *gasp* my husband!!! :D i put it on before going to bed and he would fight me for it as well :D i love the peppermint scent and tingle, and i really like how soft my lips are the next morning. yes it is a little thick, but i prefer the consistency. in fact, i like this better than Smith's Rosebud Salve, which usually doesn't last through the night for me!!! i've been giving this out as stocking-stuffers every winter and people would ask for more!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by crimsoncelt

I really like this stuff. I use it at night and wake up with soft happy lips. I bought 2 tins in the spring of 2003 and still have most of a whole tin left! Granted, I don't use it every day, but I do use it at night. (Unless my cat bats it off the night stand, in which case it goes missing for several weeks and I am stuck with some awful Blistex stuff I keep in cases of emergency).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2006 12:29:00 AM More reviews by LeosMom

I don't think they have this anymore unless they changed the packaging. I have seen in those bin things with products something that looks like this but is called something else though. I haven't needed to try yet because I still have a few of these tins saved up from a sale.

I love this lip balm but it won't really help if your lips are already chapped. But it does prevent it from happening for the most part. In winter my lips get very raw and the sides of my mouth split (not fun) this keeps it from happening. If I forget to use it and my lips crack this doesn't seem to help heal it :( I have to use carmex for that. But when I do use this it does prevent it. It also stays on my lips all night. They feel nice when I wake up. I hope that other one is this just different packaging.