November 27, 2014 | 1553 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Chromagraphic Pencil NC15/NW20

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by mariscrane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This pencil is so ingenious to me that I committed to it immediately. I'm reviewing it for use on my waterline. My eyes are large-ish but they look small in photos, so when I'm going out I like to give them a little boost. Whitish pencils have caused an unintentionally creepy effect in the past. This pencil is creamy, natural, and kind of stays out of the way to let the focus go to the lashes and shadow, which is what I wanted. It also stays put for several hours, which is unusual for me but definitely an added bonus. I am NC20/25 and would definitely recommend the NC15/NW20 pencil if you are working your waterline. The contrast is perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Pambryant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this pencil! It gives great control to cover small spots, has good staying power, is not too soft so doesn't smear, and matches great!

I don't use it for the waterline, but I have some red spots (keratoses?) and broken capillaries. It gives me an almost flawless face.

I use this, and little tightlining, and I look great and natural for daytime!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

lasts for less than an hour and then smudges all over my contacts.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this because of all the rave reviews. To keep it short: it has zero lasting power for the waterline and the color looked unnatural on my NC25/NC30 skin. And yes, I am aware this pencil says NC15/NW20 but the darker color for NC30 was too dark and almost a greyish color.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by deanna424

Very creamy natural looking nude pencil. I use it on my waterline and it lasts 4-5 hours. It brightens my eyes and doesn't look as harsh as white.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by fishiebubble

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, I'm not sure why this has been rated so highly, it doesnt really make that much of a difference.

The quality of the pencil is really good though, the tip is really creamy and soft, therefore goes on really smoothly.

Something else I dont like about it is that it irritates the heck out of my eyes, makes them feel a hot and itchy. Even after cleaning the product off before bed at night, my eyes wept all night and I had some major eye crusties in the corners when I woke up in the morning.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by fredrica32

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm sorry - but I really don't understand why this is rated so highly. It just looks weird on my water line. Very unnatural. I'm using it as a coverup, and for that it's fine, but not better than other products.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

I absolutely love this and wear it on my waterline every single day! I love the colour as it is not as harsh as a white and it has serious staying power! I really hope this hasn't been discontinued as I was under the impression that this came out with the Champales collection..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Cheery2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Think I'm one of the very few that won't repurchase cos although it does look great on, it completely dries out my eyes! Guess cos I'm a contact lens wearer I can't really tolerate much on my waterline...I really wanted this product to work cos of all the rave reviews.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this for my waterline. it makes my eyes look bigger and more awake but without looking un natural. I find that white pencils look really obvious and unflattering sometimes.
This is one of those magic little steps that makes a big difference.