MAC Chromagraphic Pencil NC15/NW20

4.6

INGREDIENTS: HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES [] TRIETHYLHEXANOIN [] BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D’ABEILLE [] RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL [] DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE/HEXASTEARATE/HEXAROSINATE [] COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE [] OZOKERITE [] LECITHIN [] TIN OXIDE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] CITRIC ACID [] [ /- MICA [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000) [] BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) [] BLACK 2 (CI 77266) [] BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) [] BRONZE POWDER (CI 77400) [] CARMINE (CI 75470) [] CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) [] CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) [] COPPER POWDER (CI 77400) [] FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) [] FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) [] MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) [] RED 6 (CI 15850) [] RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850) [] RED 7 (CI 15850) [] RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) [] RED 21 LAKE (CI 45380) [] RED 22 LAKE (CI 45380) [] RED 27 LAKE (CI 45410) [] RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410) [] RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360) [] RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035) [] YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) [] YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985) [] ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]

on 2/27/2015 7:32:00 PM

ive heard so much great reviews and i saw a makeup tutorial that looked gorgeous with this product. Bought it recently. have to say i am slightly disappointed, the color didnt match my skin that well (also tried other colors but this one was the best) at home under natural lighting ..and my eyes did become itchy in the first half hour so that was a bit annoying ..the color wasnt so wow as i expected either, i still prefer my old benfit eye bright. i'll give it a 3/5. will think about repurchasing, it's still good for highliting brows and cupid bows though

on 1/9/2014 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This pencil is so ingenious to me that I committed to it immediately. I'm reviewing it for use on my waterline. My eyes are large-ish but they look small in photos, so when I'm going out I like to give them a little boost. Whitish pencils have caused an unintentionally creepy effect in the past. This pencil is creamy, natural, and kind of stays out of the way to let the focus go to the lashes and shadow, which is what I wanted. It also stays put for several hours, which is unusual for me but definitely an added bonus. I am NC20/25 and would definitely recommend the NC15/NW20 pencil if you are working your waterline. The contrast is perfection.

on 5/20/2013 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love this pencil! It gives great control to cover small spots, has good staying power, is not too soft so doesn't smear, and matches great!

I don't use it for the waterline, but I have some red spots (keratoses?) and broken capillaries. It gives me an almost flawless face.

I use this, and little tightlining, and I look great and natural for daytime!

on 3/4/2013 12:59:00 PM

lasts for less than an hour and then smudges all over my contacts.

on 2/2/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this because of all the rave reviews. To keep it short: it has zero lasting power for the waterline and the color looked unnatural on my NC25/NC30 skin. And yes, I am aware this pencil says NC15/NW20 but the darker color for NC30 was too dark and almost a greyish color.

on 12/11/2012 10:04:00 PM

Very creamy natural looking nude pencil. I use it on my waterline and it lasts 4-5 hours. It brightens my eyes and doesn't look as harsh as white.

on 10/12/2012 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Well, I'm not sure why this has been rated so highly, it doesnt really make that much of a difference.

The quality of the pencil is really good though, the tip is really creamy and soft, therefore goes on really smoothly.

Something else I dont like about it is that it irritates the heck out of my eyes, makes them feel a hot and itchy. Even after cleaning the product off before bed at night, my eyes wept all night and I had some major eye crusties in the corners when I woke up in the morning.

on 9/17/2012 9:35:00 AM

I'm sorry - but I really don't understand why this is rated so highly. It just looks weird on my water line. Very unnatural. I'm using it as a coverup, and for that it's fine, but not better than other products.

on 8/19/2012 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this and wear it on my waterline every single day! I love the colour as it is not as harsh as a white and it has serious staying power! I really hope this hasn't been discontinued as I was under the impression that this came out with the Champales collection..

on 8/11/2012 10:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Think I'm one of the very few that won't repurchase cos although it does look great on, it completely dries out my eyes! Guess cos I'm a contact lens wearer I can't really tolerate much on my waterline...I really wanted this product to work cos of all the rave reviews.

Top Rated MAC Products