October 25, 2014 | 864 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Urban Decay - Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 (Halo) [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by BlissLush

UD has discontinued my Holy Grail tinted moisturizer! So sad...I've used this product for a few years. After a UD sales woman snagged me while I was searching for a MAC counter. I used this w/their loose powder which is discontinued also! Uggh!! Searched for awhile for a replacement....Balm Shelter BB cream in Medium for those who used Bulletproof its a perfect match with the same texture & coverage. Its also cheaper w/more product in the package....thanks for discontinuing this UD....I've discovered a cheaper & better option!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I actually love this as a primer. I bought it in Halo and it goes on smooth, sinks in pretty quick and does not color change on me. I will probably purchase this before I purchase a different primer as it works great, doesn't break me out and photographs well. The other reviews are quite old so maybe they changed their formulation? Not sure. Anyway, I love it :-) Oh yeah...no parabens!!!! That is a huge plus for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I bought because it was on sale on Urban Decays website for 5$ and I never pass up a bargain from a high end line. I have very mixed feeling for this as I have no clue what it is used for. It gives zero coverage and doesn't come close to a foundation. Its called a tinted moisturizer but does not feel moisturizing. I only throw this on when I go to the beach as I don't want to wear foundation in the sun. I would never pay full price for this and glad I got it on sale so it wasn't a waste. Dont spend your money on this one. I dont even know how they get away with this as There really is no use for this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

I recieved a sample of this in the color Halo and it is a good match with my skintone so far this winter. It sinks into my skin decently and helps moisturize some but I need a lot more coverage. I could also feel this on my face most of the day. Overall, if I was looking for a tinted moisturizer that moisturized, felt good, looked good and didn't need much coverage I would use Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer instead. I tried that one before and it was great just not enough coverage for me either.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by MermaidXoXo26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this! I got it in Bulletproof which is a very golden medium tan shade. It feels nice on my skin and leaves it even-toned and healthy looking. I would repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by itslindsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm quite happy with this product! I have really, really dry skin and have a hard time getting my face not to look flakey. I have never had that issue with this! It evens out my skin tone pretty nicely as well. It would be nice if it had a bit more coverage but given that it doesn't dry out my skin or break me out I'm not complaining! It also feels super lightweight and stays on all day. I use this in Halo.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by FTW206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love how this tinted moisturizer looks on my skin, but hate how it feels. The whole reason I wanted to use a tinted moisturizer was for the sheer feeling, and I didn't want to wear foundation on a daily basis. This feels heavy and greasy. I originally bought it from Hautelook for a discounted price, and it comes in a pump. I'm not sure if the formula has been updated, but I won't be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by FlyLikeAG6

HG. I'm the lightest shade (halo) and this stuff is great! I have combo skin and apply this after a tiny amount of regular moisturizer. This TM goes on so sheer and light, gives just the right amount of color, and the color lasts all day. No joke, after 16 hours of wearing only this TM (no foundation or powder) I use a makeup remover cloth and there's a ton of color on the cloth. I get a little bit shiny but its nothing a blotting paper won't fix. I have large pores on my nose and this product does not settle in to them. I've always found Urban Decay products overrated, but this is one I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by LittleAmanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hooked on this!! I gave this a shot after having bad luck with my BB cream that settled into my pores annd looked weird. This really gives me a perfect finish, truly a "my skin but better" product. I have combo to oily skin, so after a while I do get really shiny if I have not used powder, but I don't mind because this product does not separate, pill or get weird, like many foundations/BB/TMs do when you start to get greasy. You still look gorgeous just...shiny. It's a quick fix with blotting papers, and as I said, not enough to deter me from the product. It is a moisturizer, after all.
    My one caveat is that even the lightest shade is a bit dark for me. Because its sheer, you can get away with it, if it bothers me too much i will add a drop of a lighter foundation. If UD could add one more, lighter shade, that would be ideal.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Silrayan

Not bad as far as TMs go! Not much coverage, but it brightens up my skin and has SPF. I find it really easy to blend. I bought this discounted, I doubt I would buy it again full price. It tends to make my skin a little more oily than usual later in the day and I overall prefer BB creams.