December 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Moisturizers - mark - Calm & Composed

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by pinkchopstix13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This isn't my favorite moisturizer but I think it's pretty darn good for the price (around $18 for a 1.7 fl oz jar compared to my $45 Clinique creams). It's very soothing and thick and feels great on my face. I like the smell because it isn't perfumey but is still pleasant. I LOVE the packaging! It just looks like a normal jar but when you take the lid off it has this flat pump which keeps you from having to dip your fingers into the jar every time (which is really kind of gross when you think about it). The pump dispenses the perfect amount of product and the jar lasts me for several months. My only real complaint is that I wish it had SPF but otherwise it's a great little face cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by xoxojentry

I like this mosturizer because my face is dry and it mosturizes it without making it oily. It is so leightweight and feels like your putting air on your skin! hahaha. I love this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Didn''t see a difference in redness in my skin. So I can't give this a good review because it didn't do what it claimed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this because its spring, and my skin is incredible fickle. My skin is either dry, oily, or acneic, just dont know which one I will have from day to day basis. I got this just for that purpose, in case my skin becomes chapped and raw due to harsher acne products, retinols and other irritants. First of all I love the packaging, even though its in a jar, it has a push down base which you can pump out the cream from a hole without contiminating the jar. The product is a very soothing cream, it feels very much like Clinique Dramatically Different Gel. I find both of these very similar. Calm and Composed, did burn for a 10 seconds when I put it over my sensitive skin, and then it calmed my skindown, brought down the redness. It is very moisturizing and a little shiny on the face, but I love it. I use this at night when my skin needs the tlc. It is not an antiaging product, its strictly to moisturize very vunerable delicate skin. I highly recommend it.