Marc Jacobs Daisy - Luminous Body Lotion

3.0

on 5/11/2012 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got this lotion when I bought the Daisy toilette. Although it may smell very similiar to the toilette, it is slightly off. I apologize for saying this but, it smells like fart (literally). It is weird saying this because I really like the spray. The lotion smell was so offensive to me that I had to throw it away. Sorry.

on 5/19/2010 10:54:00 AM

This lotion makes me feel like I am auditioning for a part in the next Twilight movie on account of all of the glitter packed into it. On the plus side, it's my favorite scent. I won't be buying this again. I'm tired of sparkling in the sun.

on 4/21/2010 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've come to the conclusion that when a beauty product claims to be "luminous", it means GLITTER. Lots and lots of GLITTER. This lotion however, contains a pretty reasonable amount of sparkles. You won't walk around looking ridiculous after slathering this on. The scent is that lovely, youthful, fresh Daisy scent that I love. Some people think it's too sweet, but I don't. I think it's innocently sexy. The hydrating quality of this lotion is not great. It won't make you particularly soft if your skin is dry. I use this on top of my regular body lotion and solely for the scent. The packaging is decent enough. A basic white tube with a gold cap. Nothing special, but cute nonetheless. It's great when layered with the perfume, or on it's own.