October 21, 2014 | 857 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Citrus Body Care Lotion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by visee

I loved the scent of the citrus hand cream and thought I would similarly love the body lotion. This smells pleasantly citrusy when you first apply, but morphs into a lemon dishwashing liquid / insecticide scent after a while. The texture is also really watery and I end up using a lot of it. It also leaves a sticky layer on my skin and doesn't feel very moisturizing. For the price, there are much better lotions out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has the same amazing Jurlique body lotion base as the original Rose and Lavender versions. It is super fluid and light but makes your skin incredibly soft and supple, so much more so than any other lotion I've ever tried- it's almost as if it penetrates deeper but without any clammy or greasy feeling. I take off 1 lippie for the citrus scent- in my opinion it's just a little too "true" that it reminds me of lemon scented dishwashing liquid, versus their Citrus Hand Cream which smells more like a faint lemon-scented cake and isn't so sharp and clean. But if you like that and are a fan of say L'occitane Verbena, try this because the lotion formula is just amazing.