April 21, 2014 | 950 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Michael Kors - Sunset pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would if I could.. but it is gone. LE'd out and none available except on Ebay at double the price.

I am getting very po'd at these LE items. I got this from my friend who bought it thinking it would pep me up after I went brunette.. lol.. I don't need much to pep me up but this was a lovely gift. Where she got it I don't know cause I don't think they are worth the Ebay prices (but I am a cheapo), and she doesn't do Ebay.

The texture is silky and dreamy. The color is Sunset pink -- oh so Hollywood and oh so lovely. It is a lovely slightly blue based pink in the pan but on the face it is a sheer wash of pink delight.

love it and would buy a backup.. but as I said I am cheap!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review if for the new blushes Estee Lauder launched, as part of the Michael Kors "Very Hollywood" collection, this is for the pink one, I bought it thinking it would add a nice pinky-ness to my cheeks, but it didn't instead it made them appear kind of red, which I dont understand, I know I'm not applying too much of it because I barely swipe my brush along the top of the powder, I was very excited to get this blush, but I will def. return it! :-(