November 24, 2014 | 1926 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Olay - Quench Plus Firming Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by island21goddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I live in Hawaii and am often wearing shorts or a skirt. I really enjoy a subtle shimmer to my body lotions because it's always sunny and I like to sparkle a little bit. This lotion smells great and has a subtle shimmering effect. It feels moisturizing enough on my skin, although I cannot say whether or not I noticed any "firming" going on lol. I have been using this lotion daily for over a year and I will continue to repurchase it. I always buy the big bottle with a pump and leave it on top of my dresser for easy daily use. I love the smell and even though I wear a different perfume every day I don't feel like the two scents are ever competing. My ONLY complaint would be that with the pump packaging I feel like I'm wasting product towards the end of the bottle. No lotion will come out of the pump, but there is definitely still product in there... ? =\

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by thejos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My go-to lotion.
I don't know why everyone complains about the smell, I love it! It's kind of funny at first but after 20 or so minutes its a rich, earthy smell. Smells pretty and natural. The shimmer is nice. With most shimmer lotion I get a nasty itch, but not this one. I feel nice and hydrated all day long.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by scottymccreeryluver

I haven't been using this for very long so I don't know the long term affects on firming but I wanted to inform everyone about the smell of this product. At first it smells amazing and that is one of the major reasons why I bought it, but the after smell smells like cigarette smoke! Gross!!! And when I first got it it was leaking some kind of goo and it was a sparkly goo. Pretty nasty right! I also bought it because it is supposed to clear under the skin bumps, which I have on my arms and chest, but once again I have no clue what the benefits are because I have not used it for very long. Hope this helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by alohahawaii

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is highly recommended on Beautipedia website. I am using it for the high rating and the amount of anitoxidants and skin identical properties. I am loving the shimmer (I can only see it in sunlight). The fragrance is "EH?" It is growing on me though. It actually took me almost using the entire bottle to really see benefits, but I have. Not in the firming way, but in a glowing way. I just went to my annual skin check with my Derm and he commented on how beautiful my skin is. He said it was flawless. I was a little stunned when he said it, of all things I would have never expected a doctor to ever say that to me. Needless to say, this is a definate repurchase. It did take some getting used to, but I can't see myself using anything else. So, as slowly as I got used to this product it has established itself as a "Holy Grail" product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by kutzeyes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love, love this body lotion. I have used it daily, for over a month with wonderful results.
I tried this product because it was Olay and it had firming properties. I may be imagining it, but I do think it has helped with firming and is a great overall skin moisturizer. The huge plus for me was it cured my "Keratosis Pilaris" problem (those horrible, under the skin bumps).
I do not find the lotion sticky and the scent is mild and pleasant.

My skin is so soft, and firm, and no more bumps. Couldn't be more pleased!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

For me the smell of this lotion was very unpleasant and the worst was that I had the impression that it wasen't going away. On my skin it felt sticky and took a while to penetrate wich is not a good thing in the morning. I decided to try it after reading good reviews about it. I went back to Nivea and Clinique in no time. If you wand to try this lotion, wait for sales and do like me, try the small size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Calicokatie

I love this lotion! It has a nice subtle sparkle and a really fresh scent. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy or waxy, but it isn't too watery or slimy either. This lotion actually firms you up, too. I use this daily.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Trine16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Definately one of the best firming lotions i've used - the scent is fresh and light, and like lots of the Olay Quench products, has a shimmer to it as well that adds a perfect amount of sparkle.
The scent doesn't stick around for too long, but I personally like this because it doesn't block out the scent of my perfume. My mom found that the lotion even diminshed some of her lighter wrinkles.