November 28, 2014 | 1352 users online

Blush - NARS - Cream Blush in Enchanted

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by lexn

I've had so many people say that my skin looks "amazingly healthy" when wearing this blush but unfortunately I've also had a few comments of "um, not sure if you realise... but you have glitter all over your face!". The peachy colour is absolutely perfect. Not too orange and not too pink. The texture is creamy and luscious without being oily (which is perfect for my combination skin). The pigmentation is light but for my pale skin it leaves the warmest glow of peach without making me look like a clown and I actually found it lasts almost as long as my foundation which is perfect. I just can't seem to get past the enormous amount of gold glitter!!! I've now resorted to wearing it at night time only as it's just too much during the day. It's such a shame because everything else really is perfect but I can't justify spending that much money on a "special occasion only" blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! I'm surprised by the amount of low reviews on this item. I personally love Enchanted. This was my first cream blush and definitely will not be my last. I am very pale with yellow undertones and this blush works great for me! It's a very light gold toned pink and is very glittery. I personally love shimmer and glitter, and do not mind the amount in this at all. By the end of the day I could still see Enchanted on my face and the glitter was still mostly intact (a little bit of fallout, but nothing too terrible). I would probably NOT repurchase simply because of the price point and having a ton of similar items, but I definitely do not regret purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by itseverlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Probably one of the worst cream blushes I have ever bought and tried.
No pigmentation whatsoever, I have medium/olive skin and I cannot get it to show up at all no matter how much I build it up, if anything I build up more glitter. The glitter is a whole different issue, it makes me look like a 3 year old art project. It's not even little specks of glitter to make you look shimmery, it's actual chunks.
I regret buying this blush, I disappointed especially the price I paid for it.
I wish I put more research into this blush.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Enchanted is a light creamy peach colored blush with sparkles. It shows up well on my fair skin, giving my cheek bones a nice wash of warm color. Unfortunately, the color only lasts for about 4 hours on me, leaving behind the glitter. I really don't mind the glitter, and the color is lovely, but the lasting power is disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Yrie

I find this blush just plain horrible. There is no pigmentation at all - and I'm really pale, but I can't get it to show up. The lack of pigmentation is compensated by an overdose of glitter - and I mean glitter. I like a good shimmer on my cheeks, but these are glitter chunks! I would only ever wear this for carneval... For the price I'd expect something much much better. I would never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know this blush has been getting a lot of blah reviews but I love it. The color is a beautiful soft peach with gold flecks. It is a little glittery but it works for some reason. I am very pale and I have a hard time finding blushes that aren't too pigmented. This blush is perfect for pale women. I love the pale shimmery peach look it gives my skin. Even though it has old glitter in it, it doesn't make my face look glittery. It gives a soft, pretty glow to the face. Nars makes the best blushes IMO, the consistancy of this creme blush is very soft, it blends beautifully and dries down to a powder finish. It doesn't make you look greasy or oily. If you are pale skinned and want a true peach blush then I would recommend this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by rhode

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color of this blush but I can't get it to work. The pigmentation is so poor that by the time I've built it up there's just way too much shimmer -- and of a glittery sort. Also, I don't feel like it even blends into my skin like a cream blush should -- it just sort of sits on the surface.

I expect better formulation from a NARS blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by babydork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's really pretty in the pan & swatched .. but it has way too much chunks of glitter ...

I'm so disappointed with this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off, I just received this 5 minutes ago in the mail, and I LOVE the consistency!! It's so light and creamy! (not sticky like the Stila Converible Colors, which I love but they are sticky) The color is so light though, you have to build it up. This is good people like me who have a heavy hand when it comes to blushes. I always tend to overapply then have to remove a good bit of it. This is more of a soft peachy glittery highlight. I am keeping it because I had a giftcard that I purchased this with from Sephora, but it's too glittery to wear everyday. Perfect for special occasions. I love the consistency so much, that I will be trying their cream blushes in other colors. Won't purchase again because I prob. wouldn't need to. I've yet to hit pan with any of my Nars blushes

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by sazzygurl

This has been sitting in my makeup bag all summer. The first time I tried it I found it way to glittery for my liking and kind of forgot about it. Coming on here I was reading the reviews to use a brush to wipe of extra glitter and was happy since I love the soft peachy/pink tone of the blush. Well next day I was doing my makeup I slapped some of enchanted on and did the rest of my makeup. After about 15 mins I was trying to wipe of the sparkles with my brush, it got some of the bigger chucks off but it still was too sparkly I had to wash it off. Will not be buying this one again but will use on occasion as a highlighter.