July 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Cleansers - Vichy - Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Carlysmilesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very good cleanser for sensitive skin. Follow with a Vichy toner for healthy skin

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by sarah2495

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I havent been using this too long. but i kind of like it. i dont know if i would repurchase it again in the future, but i just might. it cleans my face without stripping it. it doesnt give a dry tight feeling. be careful when you open this. the first time i opened it it came out really fast. just a tip so you dont waste any product. just open it upside down to be safe.
when you squeeze some of it out its kind of like mousse but when you work into your skin it foams up.
it does exactly as it says. it "gently cleans and purifies the skin" it feels really refreshing. i have sensitive skin and eyes. it hurts my eyes if i get it anywhere near there. and this has not irritated my skin yet. its not a miracle product but its okay
I will update my review later on.
UPDATE: this cleans my skin. hasnt broke me out yet. but i dont think i will repurchase it it also still hasnt irritated my skin. however , am i the only one who gets that slightly tight feeling ? when i wash it off my skin feels just a little tight but not dry.
Update 02/2014 :i gave this to a friend a couple months after i started using it, i found that it didnt help with redness or sensitivity. i if you have oily skin you might like this. wouldnt recommend for either sensitive skin or dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall a fairy good cleanser, I did find it a little drying on my face (but then again I have dry skin anyway and it really wasn't bad for a foam cleanser). It has a nice consistency and smell its fine too, but I switched to using this on my back in the shower and my skin has really improved there so it was worth getting. Not sure if I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by mervesen

I was looking a cleanser to remove my makeup and control oil on my face. According to the reviews, I gave a shoot to this cleanser. I have already finished 2 bottles.
Pros;
-Cleans very well especially for a cream cleanser.
-Remove the oil from your skin
-Smells very nice

Cons:
-If it touches your eye, it hurts a lot!
-After a while I got some breakouts but I am not sure this is because of the product or other parameters.

Also, even it seems that it finished, there are some left in the bottle. You should cut the bottle into two pieces and get the rest from inside. You can save 3-5 usage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by bagpuss21

This is a thick cream like mouse that feels really nice on the skin, smells lovely and does a great job of removing makeup, although it can sting if it gets in your eyes a little. This makes your skin so smooth and soft that you'll think you just had a treatment not washed your face. Its great for my oily skin and hasn't broke me out. I adore it so much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a fairly thorough, foaming cleanser with a great, cushiony texture that works well with my Clarisonic. Years ago, I purchased some Vichy skincare products while in France and found them to be horribly, obnoxiously fragranced. When I tested this cleanser recently in my local Ulta, I was surprised to find the fragrance to be very mild. Probably better for oilier skins than dry. The only negative is that it irritates my eyes slightly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by EverLuna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This became my cleanser for the mornings. My skin is combination (dry with oily t-zone), sensitive and easily irritated. Anything harsh will make my skin red and itchy.
In the morning, while in the shower, I would gently rub this on my skin in a circular motion. I also make sure to use it on my neck. It doesn’t have harsh ingredients and scent is not too heavy. I, who usually get turned off with strong scented products, this suits me.

It leaves my skin soft with no residue leftover. I have to stop myself from touching my face. It gets rid of the oiliness but leaves my skin nicely moisturised.

I bought it on sale (20%) and will be repurchasing.
Product Usage: 2 months

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Alasse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Had a serious mishap with my fav PC cleanser and been looking for a good replacement ever since. I've used up the whole bottle and gone through quite a rollercoaster. The first few weeks I liked it, then somehow I stopped liking it, and now adore it after testing out several other cleansers and finding a good rythm. I now use this cleanser during my morningshower. I massage my face/neck thoroughly and rinse off with a lot of water. At evenings I prefer something very soft that rinses easily so I combine this with Roc's energising cleansing mousse (which is too soft for my oily skin when used during mornings). This combination gives me exactly what their names promise: a gentle, purifying cleanser in the morning and a soft skin-energising cleanser in the evenings. Will add this to my fav list! (Price paid: 11 EUR or 14 USD).
Pro's: purifying enough for combination skin -- not too harsh on dry bits -- simple but good packaging -- price/quality very good
Cons: lots of water to rinse -- bit too much for morning and night use.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by sassyiril

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this for the first time when I experience totally dry & dehydrated skin. Feel a whole lot better! As per the product details, it doesn't make my skin feels tight after using this product! Which is a bonus point for me. And oh love how foamy & nice smell the product is! Also it helps to remove my makeup. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by bellagoldengirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried every cleanser out there.I used to swear by Clinique liquid facial soap for dry combo skin but this works even better, and my skin doesn't feel tight at all after cleansing with this. This is the only face wash that I don't have to use a separate eye makeup remover for (unless I have heavy eye makeup on) and I feel like it does everything a superior cleanser should do, while maintaining the moisture barrier of the skin. I love it!