MakeupAlley has a FREE Android App!

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

on 3/26/2015 11:37:00 PM

This is a great product! Goes on easily, super moisturizing, and does not cause break outs!! Will keep purchasing!!

on 3/26/2015 6:20:00 PM

This lotion did moisturize my skin but the drawbacks where too big for me to like it.

The cons:

* It does not work around my eye area. I got milia (!!!) b/c of it. I tested this out with my safe products so I know this was what caused it.

*It gave me closed comedones. (!!!)

The pros:

* I use it on my dry legs instead. Works really well.
* Price and you get a good amount for it as well.
* Hydrating

Overall 2/5 lippies. Not buying again. Milias are a b*tch to get rid of and still 4 months later I got a mark under my once so beautiful eye area from a milia I tried to remove. I'm in college so I can't afford to go to a derm to get it out. Beware peeps.

on 3/20/2015 10:30:00 PM

This is great! Even though I love trying new products, this will always be the one I go back to if I don't know what else to buy. Such great result for the price! Super moisturizing, especially for the winter.

on 3/15/2015 4:15:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I heard so much about this, and jumped at buying it the moment I could. But this only gave me bumps and awful breakouts! I stopped using it after a week because it was ruining my skin, and left it aside for a few months. I tried it again and the same thing happened - more bumps and breakouts. It seems to work really well for almost everyone else - but I guess there are exceptions )-:

on 3/13/2015 4:26:00 PM

Love love just love. The best lotion ever created. Never disappoint me.

on 3/12/2015 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a such a g8 product! Especially for people with dehydrated skin. My skin feels instantly hydrated and plump! I use this as a moisturiser in summer since i have oily skin.
This is suitable for all skin types and has not aggrevated my acne prone skin.

on 3/9/2015 10:24:00 AM

BEST!

it saves my skin in the winter. I use it very generously and layer with different products.
I use it after washing my face, and use it with many facial oil(mainly coconut oil), serum, cream.

Pros:
-cheap
- really works to hydrate my skin
- smooth skin

cons:
- none

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Just to keep a long story short: I WILL REPURCHASE THIS FOREVER.

I've been looking for a good moisturizer, one that doesn't apply too heavy, one without a scent and one that is EXTREMELY MOISTURIZING, and of course, something affordable would have been nice. This really meets all those criteria. My single most favorite moisturizer. I don't use this as a toner because the texture is too heavy (imo) for a toner, so I use it in place of a moisturizer. If I use this alongside with another moisturizer, I break out because there's just too much on my face.

At first, I wasn't sure if it was working or not because I had completely revamped my skincare regimen all at once so I wasn't sure which one was the one that were effective and which was just average. However, there was two weeks when I decided to go off of this lotion and try another moisturizer. That's when I noticed my skin getting duller and less moisturized.

I realized how much of a difference this lotion makes to my skincare regimen. I can't live without it anymore. I have acne, super sensitive skin that is more or less combination (but can be very drying in the winter). But this worked for me. No breakouts, and if anything, it seems to make my face bouncier and brighter. Because it makes my face so hydrated, I think it really helps when I apply makeup as well - so my primers and other things I layer on top are flawless.

You only need very little amount (size of two peas) - which is why I do wish that the packaging for this comes in a dropper instead of a tube. But I love what this lotion does for me. MY HG.

on 3/4/2015 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after my long-life search for perfume-free skincare for very dry skin. This is my holy grail! I love this in every way. I love the way it moisturises my dry skin (with eczema tendency).
It has a LOVELY formula for my skintype! It has no smell, the texture is watery-serum-ish.
It glides on my skin and feels like drinking a glass of water for my skin. It doesn't go on like a face cream (oily), so it is PERFECT for preparation for face cream. I love to put it on my face right after shower so my skin doesn't feel tight. I just love it in every way.

I am always gonna repurchase this.

on 2/19/2015 6:26:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

This was suggested in Chizu Saeki's book on Japanese skincare (if you haven't read it, DO IT! NOW!) and I've quite enjoyed using it.

There seems to be a misconception on Western beauty sites/forums that this is a toner. And that isn't necessarily true. It is a lotion mask.

So the first thing you need to know is when you apply this, your face must first be wetted with water. If your skin is dry, simply applying the lotion doesn't allow it to fully penetrate. it's like spraying a paper towel with water. What happens? it evaporates and gets even drier or crunchier. Now, if you put a wet sponge onto a paper towel, the towel gets more saturated and fully soaked with moisture. Same theory with the lotion masks.

To properly use this lotion, do what thousands of Japanese and Asian women do with this product: peel cotton pads into thin layers, saturate, then let sit on skin for 3-5 minutes. You will see a VAST difference in plumping + hydration with this synergistic technique vs. just applying the product on your face.

Top Rated Hada Labo Products