November 28, 2014 | 1426 users online

Treatments - Hada Labo - Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Ratten1996

To be honest,I hated the packaging.

I have normal skin,maybe the hydration is too overwhelming for me that's why my skin couldn't absorb it well and always left a sticky layer on my skin,which can be super irritating during summer. The price is there,maybe it works for people with dry skin. For me,I threw the whole bottle away after 3 use,never will I purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by sezling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a few years now and up until recently wasn't really won over by it. It never irritated my skin but neither was it super moisturising (before this month, all along I had been relying solely on this and Hada Lab Milk for day time moisture). I bought this recently when I went back to Malaysia and have really come to appreciate its simplicity, efficacy and price! My skin has been so sensitive with the seasonal change that even the Hada Labo milk I normally used after this was causing me to feel itchy. However this I can pat all over, even on my eyes. It's a great skin preparation for the products to come after (I now use a serum and cream from other brands). I'm keen to try other toners however each bottle lasts ages, so I will be happily content for quite a while.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by lunarian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have combination dehydrated skin that is extremely sensitive, a terrible combination which means that I have to be extremely picky with the products I choose. I bought this product a while back believing it would help to moisturise my skin and hopefully clear up my acne. Instead it made me break out over night. Nevertheless, I wasn't sure if it was exactly that product or something else that had caused the pimples to appear, so I kept it in my bathroom cupboard. Now two days ago I decided I would try it again just to be certain, and once again acne has erupted all over my face and neck. I almost cried when I saw myself in the mirror this morning. This is after just two days of use.

I trust that this product is excellent for many skin types, but for some reason it is a complete no-go for me. I wish I knew why.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Deodand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is really lovely stuff. It actually brought a couple of old milia to the surface of my skin, where I could take them out easily. I use it at night because it has a bit of a sticky finish. My skin seems less irritated.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by imminentfate

The skin around my cheeks peels incredibly easily and I've tried a billion moisturisers in a vain effort to stop the flaking! I had almost resigned myself to a lifetime of flakey gross cheeks when I found Hada Labo. I live in Singapore, where Japanese and Korean skincare products are a big thing, so I can't believe it took me so long to discover this! over the past week, I've experimented with applying this product in different ways and this is the best way I've found: 1) obtain a thin cotton pad 2) soak each side of the cotton pad with about 4-5 drops of lotion 3) tear pad apart, put on cheeks for 5-10 mins, until the pad feels COMPLETELY dry 4) repeat morning and evening This method has transformed my cheeks from parched and flaking to plump and glowy. the only downside is that this method uses a LOT of product and at around US$15 (S$22) for a bottle, its not cheap. Still, whatever works I guess!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

finished my first bottle
a bit thick but i dilute it with aloe gel, amazing for oily combo skin with dry patches :)
HG quality

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by fraulette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i love this product as i bought the second bottle few months ago. its a really good product. it last longer than any other beauty product i have. i love the way it promoted to people about how only the useful ingredients thats used n good for face. i love how it hydrates my skin. i usually use some drops of it before makeup. and its more inexpensive if its compared wih skII treatment lotion. i will always repurchase it as it works really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 8:01:00 AM More reviews by BeverlyFrost

My HG. Have been using this for 3 years. tried different products along the way but still come back to Hada Labo eventually.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using this for a few months now, I have decided that I love this moisturizer. My skin is oily and acne-prone, and during the summer I need a very light (yet hydrating) moisturizer that won't clog my pores. This fits the bill.

I bought this on Amazon for around USD$16 (170 ml). Price varies by retailer online, so it helps to shop around. It comes in a plastic standing bottle with a flip cap that has a small hole. No issues with the packaging, for me anyway. The product is a colorless, odorless runny gel. It's like water, but with more of a viscosity. After cleansing, I dispense a dime-sized amount in my palm, rub my palms together to warm it up, and then gently pat all over my face and neck until fully absorbed.

It does feel a little bit sticky upon application, but once dry, my skin just feels soft, smooth and plumped. It hydrates well without leaving any residue, and it has never caused me to break out. This is similar to the Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel, but thinner in consistency. Both have a similar effect, but this is a better value (I paid about $10 for 50 ml with Sebamed).

This is an excellent, non-irritating hyaluronic acid moisturizer for oily skin. It's very gentle, and fairly inexpensive for the amount you get. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 3:32:00 AM More reviews by bluecapri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin, am in air-conditioning for most of the day and this really has helped in keeping my skin moisturised throughout the day. After finishing my 1st bottle I didn't repurchase as I wanted to try new stuff. Unfortunately nothing else (so far) has worked as well, leaving my face feeling tight and dry even with moisturiser. I repurchased my 2nd bottle immediately after.

I usually apply this after cleansing, and use about 5 drops for whole face. Spread on fingers, and gently pat face. If I'm in a rush I gently massage it in - helps absorb slightly faster. It does have that sticky feel but I realised this depends on how much is used.

Packaging is good: clear plastic bottle allows me to see how much has been used, flip cap to prevent spillage (very travel-friendly).

It lasts a long time too! I've been on my 2nd bottle for 4 months now, and I'm only halfway through.