Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I will repurchase this lotion forever and ever! I've been using this product (the light version) for about 3 years now. Started using this product when I noticed dry flaky patches on my skin, especially the bridge of my nose, temples and forehead. This lotion solved my issues in just 2 days!

Never caused my any breakouts or irritation, it's a must have product in my skin care routine!

Also, few weeks ago I went on vacation but left my Hada labo at home, and the first night without this product my face broke out so red on my chin, cheeks and forehead!

My day-night routine just involves kose junkisui foaming wash and this lotion. Too lazy to apply moisturizer but works well for my skin. Try it out! It's adorable and one bottle can last me months!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I started with asian skincare recently, and this lotion was one of my firsts purchase. I was really excited to try it because I have seen such great reviews.

But... for me it didn't work, it broke me out, left my skin irritated.

At first, I thought it could be one of the others products I was using (a cleasing oil, a cleasing foam, a peeling jelly), so I stopped using everything for a few days and my skin started to return to normal. Then I started introducing one product at a time to see wich one triggered the break outs. The last one was the hadalabo lotion, within two days I started to break out.

Not wanting to believe that a product that is a holy grail for so many people was the responsible for my irritated skin, I tried it a third time. It happened again.

I also tried the lotion and milk from the arbutin version, same problem.

PS: Mine was the light version

I think this toner has made my skin's condition worst....i use it only at night but i noticed my pores are bigger with more tiny bumps here and there......
I tried to use it during the day twice and i noticed my face actually feels tight as the day goes by ...and i have experience no such problem without using this so i dun think this is working out for me.....worth a try though since it's not expensive!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Have been using this for 3 years and counting.
My skin is rosacea/eczema and acne prone, it gets red and dry at the same time.
Great product and i hope it never gets phase out ever!

Used it twice a day after cleansing.
I notice if you use the toner on the cotton pas after makeup removal and cleansing it double cleanse and there after i would rinse with water and reapply with the toner on my palm.

Simple and helps diminish redness especially after extraction.
Use a cotton pad soaked with the toner and leave it for 10mins on areas that you have just squeezed, it works magic.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this makes my skin feel v moisturized without being oily!:)

I have a sneaky suspicion my skin doesn't take to hyaluronic acid too well, as this broke me out really badly. It's such a shame as it's an affordable product that works so well for most people.

I'm using a light version of this lotion, I can say as I have oily and acne prone skin, this product absorb very well into my skin, and my skin feels smooth and supple. But... This product does not control oil yea, my skin are still "bursting" oil in the noon. Well, I guess my skin needs more moisture... This product overall works very well after the upgrade with 4 types of hyaluronic acid, together with massage it shall absorb perfectly. I will recommend people who have oily or acne prone skin to use this with other moisturiser. It's worth trying this. Thus it don't cause break out for me :) . The price is also affordable. Thumbs up~

worst product that ive ever tried so far.. it just made my skin full of acne . i hate this product and i will never recommend it again to anyone .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is readily available where I am located (Asia) and I regret not trying it sooner. This is HOLYGRAIL product for me. It has saved me from my long life searching for products that will help my super dehydrated skin.. i swear i have dry patches almost all over my face.. After just 3 days of using it, i feel a significant difference.. But, you still have to use a serum & moisturizer on top of it to really seal in the moisture.. I will forever keep on repurchasing this

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This ended up being the cause of the worst breakouts I've ever had. I've never had inflammatory acne until now -- usually I just get closed comedones or rashes if my skin doesn't like something and little whiteheads around TTOTM. After about a week of use I started getting large, painful spots that took almost a week to go away (most turned into pustules with a head). At first I thought it was hormonal because they were only showing up on my chin/cheeks, but then I started noticing some milia, closed comedones, and rashy areas as well. After finally cutting this out the spots completely stopped, but now I'm left with some pretty bad scarring that will probably take months to get rid of.

To be sure that this was the culprit I tried it again two nights ago and without fail woke up to 2 of those rage-inducing spots on my chin. I'm pretty disappointed because my skin felt and looked so much healthier while using this until the problems started. I'm also unsure which ingredient caused the breakouts since I've used other products containing butylene glycol before. I may try Kohaku Hada lotion next and see if that works for me because light layers have proven to be the best way for my oily/dehydrated skin to get some hydration.

Top Rated Hada Labo Products