Boots no7 Beautiful Brows Pencil

4.4

on 11/3/2014 12:22:00 AM

Love this! This is the second one that I have purchased and I love it. I think its a great price for the quality.

An excellent pencil - 10 Brown/black is the perfect colour, looks really natural, stays on well and I love the brush at the end. Also lasts a really long time!

on 9/21/2012 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Oh, I hate to be the voice of dissent here. And it sounds like it's just me...maybe I got a dud. Colour and application were good. My problem was when sharpening it, there is a thin layer of plastic between the wood and the pencil 'lead', which my sharpener couldn't cope with (it's a body shop one). So I ended up with twisted bits of plastic that sometimes scratched me and much wastage.

on 8/20/2012 12:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

this eyebrow pencil is the best i've ever tried. i have naturally light blonde hair so when i dyed my hair very dark brown my blonde eyebrows looked really silly so i decided to try eyebrow pencils but they were never the right shade or they were hard to apply but i gave this a go after a friend recommended it to me. i have now been using it for a year and i still love it. goes on easily and the little brush is great for tidying up your brows and spreading the pencil over your brows. overall best eyebrow pencil i've ever used.

on 11/1/2011 2:35:00 AM

best eyebrow pencil ever. Its the only one i have ever owned and will continue to buy. Its so easy to apply, i use feather light strokes to fill in my brows and if its too harsh, then i just soften up the look with the brush at the end. The brush is really handy when i need to tame my brows :) This pencil has lasted me about 3 years and i use it pretty much daily. Only sharpened it about 5 times! Best of all I think it got it with a promo deal at Boots. i love Boots pharmacy, i wish they opened one up in Australia!

on 2/25/2011 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I haven't tried any other brow products so i don't know how this one compares but I love it! It goes on easily as long as it is sharp and never smudges. If I make a tiny mistake I just rub it gently and it seems to just fade away. I use this pencil then apply a coat of Collection 2000 clear mascara over the top which keeps my brows clean and defined all day long. I also love the little comb that comes on the other end. I will definitely keep buying this, but I don't see it running out soon, I've been using it for 6 months every day and have only sharpened it 2-3 times.

on 4/19/2010 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I got this a while ago and am impressed :) after my Rimmel eyebrow pencil got discontinued I've not been able to find any eyebrow pencil that comes in black till I came across this one. It applies very nicely, not too dark or fake looking, fills in the gaps in my eyebrows beautifully. The packaging is beautiful, and comes with an eyebrow comb at the end which is actually useful unlike most brushes that come with pencils. I will be buying this again, but doubt I will need to for a very long time as it's a really long pencil and will last a while :)

Popular Brows Products