Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil

4.2

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

BROKE ME OUT LIKE CRAZY!!! My skin was finally healing and getting rid of all the acne thanks to the dermaDoctor products!! Then I just had to go and mess it all up! A lot of people claim this actually unclogged pores and cleared acne but it did the exact opposite for me! I put it on before I went to bed and when I woke up I discovered many huge swollen pimples on my forehead (the painful type) since using the aint misbehavin' line by dermadoctor I hadn't had any new break outs so I know it could only be the jojoba oil.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This kind of stuff is hit or miss and for me it was a miss. It broke me out but it's the type of thing you have to try for yourself before you decide wether its for you or not and from there don't look back lol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love jojoba oil. It has never made me break out. It's nice to use on lips too or mix it with a moisturizer to reduce flakiness. Definitely a great "beauty oil" and amazing for acne prone skin. Jojoba oil is technically a liquid wax ester and not an oil at all. Definitely give it a try. It has good glide and slip. Doesn't absorb instantly, but gives you some playtime. It does leave a light sheen on the skin when using it. I transfer my product into a dropper container. The packaging is not good as it is an oil, so it tends to get everywhere if you are not careful and that is why a dropper container is so much easier to use.

After reading the nice reviews about this product, I said to myself that I have to try it! I did and it didn't go well. I tried it from many brands. It is horrible.

As a cleanser- I put a few drops in my palms, I warmed up the oil, applied it on my face and neck, massaged, washed it off first with a cotton pad soaked in warm water and then with my facial wash, followed up by my toner. Gave me deep cysts and some pimples.

As a moisturiser- the first few times I put it on dry skin and I noticed that the next morning my skin was dry with some white patches so the next evening I put it on wet skin and in the morning my skin was looking better. But after just few days, this stuff gave me pimples and cysts. I thought I am having the purging days but after a few weeks of trying different brands, I just had to give up on it because it gave me some horrible, deep, painful cysts on my neck and on my face that lasted for weeks to go away and left scars!

I've used a many diff brands of jojoba oil and they all work great! There's no comparison when it comes to removing eye makeup. It takes off every trace of makeup while moisturizing your eyelids. Better than olive oil because its less thick and greasy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've been using this jojoba oil for years. I used to have acne prone skin that was very oily. At the time I was using benzoyl peroxide to treat my acne. I started using this oil by adding a couple drops to my moisturizer of choice. I like it so much that I have never stopped. I am now 40 and I no longer have oily acne prone skin, and in fact if I am not careful, I can dry my skin out. I still love to add a couple drops of this oil to my moisturizer. Even though my skin care regimen has changed drastically, I have never stopped using the jojoba oil. I love it. The ONLY complaint I have is that the bottle can get messy. I just clean it with warm water here and there. This product was great for my skin and has never broken me out. I'm still on my first bottle because I only need a drop or two at a time.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Jojoba oil is the best you will find. You can use it alone as a moisturizer, bath or shower oil, hair oil, skin oil

You can use as a massage oil (add your own lavender oil, etc)

I use it as a make up remover

The BEST thing about Jojoba oil vs. many of the others -- it NEVER goes rancid

Many oils are delicate, need to be stored in the 'fridge and have a max shelf life of 6 mo to 2 yrs tops

You don't need to worry about this oil as it can last forever and will never go rancid

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I tried to use this in conjunction with the Acne.org moisturizer because my skin was drying out from all the benzoyl peroxide, but somehow this actually made my dry skin worse! I'm not sure what happened but it was only after I stopped adding the jojoba oil that my skin got back to its normal texture. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but I thought I'd mention what it did for me.
That being said, it seems like a good quality oil, and it's a good amount for what you pay on the Acne.org site. The dropper bottle leaks horribly so there's a constant film of oil on the side of the bottle. This didn't work at all for me on my face so now I'm trying to find other uses for it, or just ship it back.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Years ago I tried Jojoba oil, and there was a problem.
Here's how oils and skin work.
Things that have a low molecular weight such as Jojoba oil, Squalene, apricot oil, and some other natural oils *will* clog your pores,because of the small molecules and lack of viscosity.
Petroleum jelly *Will NOT* clog your pores because it has a high molecular weight which creates an impenetrable film on the skin. While it doesn't moisturize the skin, it keeps it hydrated. Petroleum Jelly traps the moisture in the upper layers of the skin surface and prevents it from evaporating. If your cleanser is ineffective or your face simply isn't clean (if yuou have active pustules on your face) you will break out because vaseline traps that stuff in. That's why so many people *think" it causes break outs, but they don't know the science.
You know what doesn't clog pores?
Pond's cold cream.

I need to verify that i didn't purchase the jojoba oil from acne.org...i got a bottle from a health food store....Tried for only three days (day and night) but didn't moisturized at all and dried my face like a raisin....I was thinking maybe it's the change of weather or coz i felt sick these days but noooo..........it's definately because of this oil...i stopped using the oil today while my skin is still feeling tight and hot during the day........but after i washed everything off again at night and put on my usual skincare without the oil my skin is back to normal again...........i was hoping this can replace my expensive vichy serum but i guess not............

Popular Face Skincare Products