Ulta Brilliant Color Gloss- Any/All

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/8/2015 9:19:00 AM

Brilliant color lip glosses are fantastic value for the price and they are often on sale. I like the texture, creamy formula, and lack of scent. They last as long as any other lip gloss that I use. Ulta brilliant color gloss gives the color of a lipstick with the shine of a lip gloss. My favorite color is #15 Plush, which I no longer see available online. I also have color 01, creme brulee which is a champagne gold shimmer- too warm of a shade for my cool toned skin. Ulta website lists this lip gloss as gluten free. Does not dry out my lips.

on 5/8/2013 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought the color Spice #04 on sale. Love the color, texture, and lack of smell. Highly recommeded for price and color. Have purchased several back ups--especially nice when on sale for $4.99.

on 3/24/2013 11:52:00 PM

I have a few shades in this gloss and generally like it. Seems to have a decent lasting power and isn't super sticky. While its nothing that's a miracle, its not bad by any means either. I would purchase again.

on 7/20/2012 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in Sugar Plum I love the color and how long it wears. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy, but isn't sheer.

on 2/6/2012 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I hate to come in and rain on all the love that's being given for this gloss but here's my take on it. I took advantage of an Ulta BOGO coupon for this and picked up two of these glosses, #05 and #08. These two, along with several others, really caught my eye and swatched well on the back of my hand. I have pigmented lips and, once applied, it's a different story. The colors in the tube are beautiful. The formula is a bit thick, but I could live with that. The colors on my pigmented lips don't live up to what I see in the tube and for that I am disappointed and can't say that I would repurchase.

on 2/6/2012 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love love love this product! Plush # 15 specifically. I bought it durring one of their BOGO deals but the $8 price is perfect on its own.

First, let's discuss the color.....I always play up my eyes and love a natural lip but I struggle to find the right color especially for a day look. My lips are pretty full so I worry about looking too done up with a tinted lipgloss durring the day but this is the perfect shade of warm pink. It compliments mostly everyones skin tone that I have made try it. I am latina with lighter olive skin dark hair and eyes and my roommate is blonde light eyes and medium skin toned and we both love it. The color is super close to my own lips but with a prettier shine.

Moving on to how it shines/ feels... I love lipgloss but hate the sticky quality most good shiny lasting glosses have. This does not have that at all! It light, moisturizing and glossy wthout being sticky. A little goes a long way too because its consistency is so smooth. I battle with chapped lips durring Colorado winters but even on days when my lips look flaky and a mess this lip gloss pulls it together and makes them feel great.

I am pleased with ulta products and can't wait to try ther shiny collection.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fabulous lipgloss for folks who want lipstick-like coverage with a lipgloss glossy finish and feel. I've tried 4 shades from this line and all delivered opaque or nearly opaque coverage with wet finish (glossy, but not super shiny). The gloss is thick but not too sticky and it wears pretty well for a gloss (maybe 2-3 hours, less if eating and drinking. Some shades will leave a pretty stain of color that lasts longer). For me the only disappointment is that this gloss only comes in 8 shades, but the ones they do have are very wearable and would flatter a variety of skintones. I find myself reaching for Big Tease (a deep berry cream) and Berry (midtone sandy rose frost) fairly often. These retail for $8 but not one should pay that price. Ulta has sales on their house line constantly, so if they try to charge you that, cone back in a week or two and you should be able to score it for less.

on 12/20/2010 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I went to Ulta for the BOGO sale on their line of makeup - I wound up getting an eyeshadow (great) and a lipstick (not great) - I also had a coupon for a free gift of either a nail polish, lip gloss, or eyeliner - I had to run and grab a lip gloss quick because a line was forming behind me - I picked up "Berry" and I'm in LOVE - my free product turned out to be the best of the bunch! It is not too sticky but thick enough that it barely budges -- I'm always in highly pigmented lipstick so glosses usually bum me out, but the color of this gloss is beautiful and bold. I'd recommend this to anybody, and I'll be back after Christmas to pick up a few more!

on 4/18/2010 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked up Ulta's Brilliant Color gloss in Sugarplum when I came across it 40% off. It comes in a regular round tube with a doe-foot felt-tip wand. The scent is negligible, and the gloss is not sticky like some. It's a little on the thick side, but creamy, and wears longer than most glosses I have tried. The color itself is a pretty mauve-plum, very similar to Clinique's plumping gloss in Sugar Plump. I really love the shade and price and can see myself repurchasing.

Recommended for Medium Skin