April 16, 2014 | 1513 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Peach

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by okk

This is a good lipstick but i just hate the colour. it look so orange on my lips and so weird. it doesnt last long . better to use in summer time because it looks very orangey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by tubbyloves

I absolutely love this lipstick! The formula and the colour pay-off are right on point. It is smooth and glides on easily for a quick and simple application.
The colour is a perfect, warm- toned peachy coral shade with a satin finish. It has no shimmer and leaves a natural sheen to the lips. It is not greasy and feels very light-weight on the lips.
It is not too long lasting, but it leaves a subtle tint on the lips after eating/talking. I would say it lasts 4 hours maximum
I really enjoy this product, and the packaging is fabulous for a drugstore price! Go out and try this if you are looking for peachy/coral shades!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by myap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great peach color! At first I thought it would be too dark, but when I swatched it on my lips, it was a near perfect lip color for me. Quite on the brown side, it is perfect for office wear. Longevity is just fair, but reapplication is a must after a few hours. Moisturizing for my lips and I love the packaging! It's like boudoir-ish with its black criss-cross lining.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was one of those wanted-to-love-it products for me. I'm generally a fan of Revlon lip products and decided to give their Colorburst line a try. This colour is beautiful and the packaging is really cute. Unfortunately, this is the most drying lipstick I have ever tried - more drying than the matte lipsticks from Revlon, which are great. This product also clung to the dry bits on my lips that I didn't even know I had.

I can't speak for the other Colorburst shades, but I sadly wouldn't recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by conniehe

Nice lipstick with decent longevity. Like the color but didnt fit me perfectly (it changes with every person). Packaging is bulletproof, I would repurchase it but in different color.
Little warning: it can be a little dry on the lips.. I have dry lips so i cant apply this directly, i need lipbalm and a lip brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by DW1989

Today in Ulta I was shopping around and I came across this lipstick. I love Revlon lip colors and I was check to see if there are any pretty new hues I can add. I thought this color was lovely, I swatched it and it looks like a pretty peachy-coral color so I figured I would give it a try. Once I put it on, it really is a coral color. Luckily for me, it goes great with my skin and my normal make up routine, but I can see how it could be a let down (thus resulting in the 4 star rating). It wears nicely and if applied over a chapstick it stays creamy without looking clumpy. I love it, I would buy it again for a great summer color.

Also, Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks were being clearanced out and it ended up only costly me a $1.29! Which was an awesome bonus.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was ok when first applied. Since I'm NW10, I would need to adjust all my other makeup to make it work. But as it fades, it turns bright orange on me. Disappointed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a fan of Revlon Super lustrous lipsticks, and I am really liking the Colorburst. The packaging is fantastic and looks and feels very high-end. I love the all black, matte finish and that the top of each tube matches the shade inside. I think its, by far, the nicest packaging you can find in a drug store product and a close second to MAC. Like the Super Lustrous, these have no scent or taste, which I love. They go on very smooth and creamy and are long-lasting. "Peach" is definitely more coral, but I think that makes it more wearable. I really like how it looks on my fair skin. I only wish this range came in more shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by christina001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome! Why they call it peach escapes my imagination. I bought it to have a non-matte alternative to the AMAZING peach Smoked Peach (perfectly matte) by Revlon. It is a true, but inoffensive coral on me. My lips are very pigmented, but even in the tube and swatched on the hand it looks like a nice, not too bold coral.

My current favourite for work. Gives you colour, brightens the complexion, but is "barely there" (at least on pigmented lips).

Will buy again for sure!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Annabells117

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hate to be the downer here, but this looks clownish on me.

TEXTURE/ WEAR
The consistency feels waxy and dries out my lips. It looks patchy and accentuates imperfections. It doesnt last long, either. Waxy products don't suit me. They wear unevenly, gather in lines & corners of mouth, and I can feel the product. It feels like something is on my mouth. I get the urge to bite my lips and scrape the waxy layer off with my teeth. Gross right? You totally know what I'm talking about! Lol

SHADE:
Shadewise- it's a lovely color in the tube, but whoever named this Peach is mistaken. It seems to have a orangey, brick red-brown base. I actually like orange, but I think this shade requires darker skin, or at least brown or red tone lips.

FOR REFERENCE:
I have NC 20 yellow/ warm skin tone, blonde hair & blue eyes. My lips aren't pigmented. They're a light pink, cooler than my skin. True oranges, golden oranges, corals & peaches are lovely on me. The worst lip color for me is a brownish red/ brick red, & something in "Peach" is pulling that way.

BOTTOM LINE: No I wouldn't repurchase. I don't like the waxy texture and the shade doesn't suit me. But I gave it 3 lippies bc I gave it to my mom and she loves it! She's much darker than me. Peach looks beautiful on her! I'd recommend it for NC 30+ or ppl who can wear brown shades & stomach waxiness.

ALTERNATIVES:
If you're my skintone or are just looking for other options: l love some of the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines, Revlon Peach Parfait lip butter, Revlon Kissable Balm Stain Rendezvous, NYX Peachy black label lipstick, & virtually all of Rimmel's peachy/ corals.