October 31, 2014 | 1588 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Peach

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its called Peach but its more a light orange. The texture of this is too slippery and oily, colour shifts into the cracks. Packaging looks ugly IMO. I haven't had much luck with the colorburst line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love this peach lipstick on me and I am NW20. I normally dislike anything peachy or brown looking, but this is nice and more neutral. The softness of Revlon's lipsticks make everything they wear nice.

It's not patchy or uneven on me, but I have seen others say it can be if applied too thickly. I don't normally wear more than two thin coats. My lips do not get dry or peeling afterward and they feel nice.

Color lasts for a decent amount of time, about 4 hours before you need to touch up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by madhura7

An amazing shade of peach! perfect for fair and a little tan skin! I like the glossy finish however the color looks perfect only if applied in two layers.. further application makes it look very uneven and makes my lip lines too visible.. doesn't give a smooth finish! however with 2 layer application it gives me my perfect shade of peach! so unless I find something even better.. this is definitely my shade!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by okk

This is a good lipstick but i just hate the colour. it look so orange on my lips and so weird. it doesnt last long . better to use in summer time because it looks very orangey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by tubbyloves

I absolutely love this lipstick! The formula and the colour pay-off are right on point. It is smooth and glides on easily for a quick and simple application.
The colour is a perfect, warm- toned peachy coral shade with a satin finish. It has no shimmer and leaves a natural sheen to the lips. It is not greasy and feels very light-weight on the lips.
It is not too long lasting, but it leaves a subtle tint on the lips after eating/talking. I would say it lasts 4 hours maximum
I really enjoy this product, and the packaging is fabulous for a drugstore price! Go out and try this if you are looking for peachy/coral shades!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by myap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great peach color! At first I thought it would be too dark, but when I swatched it on my lips, it was a near perfect lip color for me. Quite on the brown side, it is perfect for office wear. Longevity is just fair, but reapplication is a must after a few hours. Moisturizing for my lips and I love the packaging! It's like boudoir-ish with its black criss-cross lining.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was one of those wanted-to-love-it products for me. I'm generally a fan of Revlon lip products and decided to give their Colorburst line a try. This colour is beautiful and the packaging is really cute. Unfortunately, this is the most drying lipstick I have ever tried - more drying than the matte lipsticks from Revlon, which are great. This product also clung to the dry bits on my lips that I didn't even know I had.

I can't speak for the other Colorburst shades, but I sadly wouldn't recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by conniehe

Nice lipstick with decent longevity. Like the color but didnt fit me perfectly (it changes with every person). Packaging is bulletproof, I would repurchase it but in different color.
Little warning: it can be a little dry on the lips.. I have dry lips so i cant apply this directly, i need lipbalm and a lip brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by DW1989

Today in Ulta I was shopping around and I came across this lipstick. I love Revlon lip colors and I was check to see if there are any pretty new hues I can add. I thought this color was lovely, I swatched it and it looks like a pretty peachy-coral color so I figured I would give it a try. Once I put it on, it really is a coral color. Luckily for me, it goes great with my skin and my normal make up routine, but I can see how it could be a let down (thus resulting in the 4 star rating). It wears nicely and if applied over a chapstick it stays creamy without looking clumpy. I love it, I would buy it again for a great summer color.

Also, Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks were being clearanced out and it ended up only costly me a $1.29! Which was an awesome bonus.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was ok when first applied. Since I'm NW10, I would need to adjust all my other makeup to make it work. But as it fades, it turns bright orange on me. Disappointed