April 18, 2014 | 852 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Extreme Apricot

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by sydcricket

Man oh man I LOVE this! Was looking for a bright matte blush to go with all the corally red lipsticks I've been rocking and took the advice of the other reviewers here and picked this up as a NARS Exhibit A dupe. I am very pale and with a light hand this gives a sheer wash of a bright color! (Does that make sense?) I picked up a fan brush was recommended to use with this but it goes on chunky and in way to large of a radius that way. I find this goes on just fine with my angled blush brush, used very lightly. It is very pigmented!

I don't know if I'll ever use this for its intended purpose as an eyeshadow but it is going to have a long and beloved life as a blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

A yt guru mentioned this being a DUPE for NARS Exhibit A blush & judging by the other MUA agreeing revs....guess I'll never find out for sure...sorry NARS i'm skipping u on this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by exah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Wow, what a bright color! It's a very bright, almost fluorescent sunset red with a bit of orange, I also noticed a tiny bit of shimmer in there as well, but it's mostly matte. The hint of orange makes you less likely to look tired while wearing it, looks great paired with a golden eyeshadow. Looove that red

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 5:53:00 AM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a bomb bright matte orangey red shadow similar to NARS Exhibit A blush. I have used this as a blush and shadow. Works both ways, easy to blend. If you are a fan of bright looks this is something you must have.