July 25, 2014 | 1824 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Extreme Apricot

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So this morning I was in bad need of blush. So I got on Makeupalley and started reading. Everyone was raving about NYX Peach. All glorious gushing reviews. So I went to Ulta to get it. I get there and right next to the Peach was NYX Apricot. WELL! Comparing them in daylight (I went to the store windows), Apricot looks SO much better! The Peach should not be called Peach because it's not. It's actually HOT PINK! Like Neon clown little girl playing with her mom's makeup pink! The Apricot is a lot more true to color and warmer shade.

So I bought the Apricot, went home and put it on. AMAZING! It's like my face came alive! Sheer color, very pigmented so use with a VERY light hand! But wow! I have fair skin with yellow undertones and this blush is a perfect compliment to my skin. It's matte and no shimmer or sparkle at all. But it' a creamy buttery matte if you can picture that. Anyway, I'm SO glad I found this or I would have bought the Peach and hated it! NYX display was packed with people by the way which is annoying but I guess their products are pretty quality and low price soooooo ,... yea. I understand this can actually be used as an eye shadow too.. I don't know how but that's what I read. Anyway, as a blush, this is beyond awesome! Love the packaging, a lot of product, fine milled, doesn't make a mess.... just love everything about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by sydcricket

Man oh man I LOVE this! Was looking for a bright matte blush to go with all the corally red lipsticks I've been rocking and took the advice of the other reviewers here and picked this up as a NARS Exhibit A dupe. I am very pale and with a light hand this gives a sheer wash of a bright color! (Does that make sense?) I picked up a fan brush was recommended to use with this but it goes on chunky and in way to large of a radius that way. I find this goes on just fine with my angled blush brush, used very lightly. It is very pigmented!

I don't know if I'll ever use this for its intended purpose as an eyeshadow but it is going to have a long and beloved life as a blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

A yt guru mentioned this being a DUPE for NARS Exhibit A blush & judging by the other MUA agreeing revs....guess I'll never find out for sure...sorry NARS i'm skipping u on this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by exah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Wow, what a bright color! It's a very bright, almost fluorescent sunset red with a bit of orange, I also noticed a tiny bit of shimmer in there as well, but it's mostly matte. The hint of orange makes you less likely to look tired while wearing it, looks great paired with a golden eyeshadow. Looove that red

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 5:53:00 AM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a bomb bright matte orangey red shadow similar to NARS Exhibit A blush. I have used this as a blush and shadow. Works both ways, easy to blend. If you are a fan of bright looks this is something you must have.