October 24, 2014 | 1648 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Kanebo - Lavshuca - Skin Filter Base

rated 2.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 7:18:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this primer / base for HKD 65 at Watson's Personal Store. It comes in a small white 25mL bottle / container. It claims it is "A makeup base which evens out the tone color of your face and covers all imperfections for better enhancement of your foundation."

For my own experience, well, I don't think there's any difference of this from the normal makeup bases / primers. I think it does even out the tone color of my face, but it does not cover ALL of my skin imperfections.

It is also in liquidy form, making it a negative for me. As I have mentioned in my previous blogs, I don't like anything that is liquidy because it's very hard to control compare to if it's creamy. This liquidy makeup base also comes only in one color, a beigy one, which fits my skin color perfectly. The small white bottle container is very messy.

About the staying power of this makeup base? Well, I need to retouch everytime making it a big no-no for me as well. I think I'm going to give this a pass. I'm really not that impressed with this makeup base / primer from Lavshuca.