April 17, 2014 | 1424 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - 100% natural lip gloss in Mauve

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

My favorite glosses are BE & their Buxom line. Very pretty nude- pink with no annoying glitter. I like shimmer but hate how most glosses have tons of glitter. I love the natural oils in it & how it keeps my lips soft. Normal staying power for a gloss. This looks gorgeous over their liner in Natural and over their Mauve lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

This is not so mauve as i wanted it to be. i bought it in the mauve trio but the color is not what i wanted. its nice when i mix it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by peps123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss! It 's a good color for Spring/Summer. It is a little "flat" but I think that is why I like it as an everyday understated yet cute lipgloss. The lipgloss came in a set I bought on QVC. There was a lipstick, liner and gloss. While I rarely wear lipliners anyway, I wear this gloss and matching lipstick a couple times per week. It shows up in a pink that is flattering and not too overpowering (i.e. too bright) on my tan/olive skin. There is a smell to the lipgloss but I'm neither turned on or turned off by it. It's moisturizing and lasts pretty well for a gloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love lip gloss.. especially ones that give my lips a nice glossy sheen! I bought this in the mauve trio set. I love the liner, and love the lipstick, but this lipgloss has a strong fake vanilla smell to it.. It bothers me everytime I put it on. The color is a true mauve, but it doesn't have much dimension.. really sad because it has potential.
UPDATE: I would not repurchase and threw out the lipgloss because I couldn't bare the smell of it anymore!!! There are much better and CHEAPER lip glosses out there that don't smell like that.