Bare Escentuals 100% natural lip gloss in Mauve

3.5

on 11/20/2013 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favorite glosses are BE & their Buxom line. Very pretty nude- pink with no annoying glitter. I like shimmer but hate how most glosses have tons of glitter. I love the natural oils in it & how it keeps my lips soft. Normal staying power for a gloss. This looks gorgeous over their liner in Natural and over their Mauve lipstick.

on 11/23/2011 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is not so mauve as i wanted it to be. i bought it in the mauve trio but the color is not what i wanted. its nice when i mix it

on 4/19/2010 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lipgloss! It 's a good color for Spring/Summer. It is a little "flat" but I think that is why I like it as an everyday understated yet cute lipgloss. The lipgloss came in a set I bought on QVC. There was a lipstick, liner and gloss. While I rarely wear lipliners anyway, I wear this gloss and matching lipstick a couple times per week. It shows up in a pink that is flattering and not too overpowering (i.e. too bright) on my tan/olive skin. There is a smell to the lipgloss but I'm neither turned on or turned off by it. It's moisturizing and lasts pretty well for a gloss.

on 4/17/2010 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love lip gloss.. especially ones that give my lips a nice glossy sheen! I bought this in the mauve trio set. I love the liner, and love the lipstick, but this lipgloss has a strong fake vanilla smell to it.. It bothers me everytime I put it on. The color is a true mauve, but it doesn't have much dimension.. really sad because it has potential.
UPDATE: I would not repurchase and threw out the lipgloss because I couldn't bare the smell of it anymore!!! There are much better and CHEAPER lip glosses out there that don't smell like that.

Popular Lip Glosses