September 15, 2014 | 970 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Fresh - Citron de Vigne Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by perfectionobsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical at first, for the price is high for a body lotion. Once I finished trying the sample, instantly I was spellbounded and had to get some more of it. The fragrance smells like high quality orange zests, which smells calming and gives off a clean moisturized feeling. The Vitamin C and E added to it is a real bonus for it conditions and protects skin from UV rays. Both of these vitamins are known to work together and absorb harmful UV rays. This is Pure HG material.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by meraxes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my first time buying a Fresh product and even though it's a bit pricey, I really do like it. The smell is nice and the lotion gets absorbed into the skin quite quickly. I use this lotion at night after a good shower and body scrub, and my skin feels smooth afterwards. The bottle is great and not messy too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by danidean

Wonderful smell and texture. Melts right into the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by EtherealArtistry09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Fresh, I love many of their scents. I was REALLY suprised this became my favorite immediatley. I have always loved their basic lotion consistency, so it was a given i'd like it, but the scent is out of this world. May have to make it my signature if it doesn't get too popular!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Fabulous. If you like the scent, you'll love this body lotion. To my (inexpert) nose, it's a dead-on match for the EDP. It has the usual Fresh lotion texture and quality--thick and rich, but it absorbs easily and doesn't feel heavy on the skin, even in hot weather. The scent really does linger on the skin and bolsters the staying power of the EDP--I put it on 14 hours ago and I can still smell it. I wish the bottle had a pump, because it's difficult to handle with lotion-y hands, but that's a minor inconvenience. This is my new favorite summer scent--the one I've been most satisfied with in years.