Fresh Citron de Vigne Body Lotion

on 3/4/2015 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a lovely body lotion! Citron de Vigne is a refreshing citrus scent (I agree with the reviewer below that it's reminiscent of orange zests) that smells clean without smelling like household cleaner. The texture of the lotion is medium-weight (not as buttery as Kiehl's Creme de Corps, but thicker than lightweight lotions like Jergens Aloe) and it sinks into skin quickly, leaving it glowing and moist but without a greasy after feel. The scent lasts for hours, and so does the moisture- my skin still feels silky at the end of the day.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was skeptical at first, for the price is high for a body lotion. Once I finished trying the sample, instantly I was spellbounded and had to get some more of it. The fragrance smells like high quality orange zests, which smells calming and gives off a clean moisturized feeling. The Vitamin C and E added to it is a real bonus for it conditions and protects skin from UV rays. Both of these vitamins are known to work together and absorb harmful UV rays. This is Pure HG material.

on 1/5/2012 11:24:00 AM

This is my first time buying a Fresh product and even though it's a bit pricey, I really do like it. The smell is nice and the lotion gets absorbed into the skin quite quickly. I use this lotion at night after a good shower and body scrub, and my skin feels smooth afterwards. The bottle is great and not messy too.

on 9/17/2011 9:51:00 PM

Wonderful smell and texture. Melts right into the skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love Fresh, I love many of their scents. I was REALLY suprised this became my favorite immediatley. I have always loved their basic lotion consistency, so it was a given i'd like it, but the scent is out of this world. May have to make it my signature if it doesn't get too popular!

on 4/17/2010 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Fabulous. If you like the scent, you'll love this body lotion. To my (inexpert) nose, it's a dead-on match for the EDP. It has the usual Fresh lotion texture and quality--thick and rich, but it absorbs easily and doesn't feel heavy on the skin, even in hot weather. The scent really does linger on the skin and bolsters the staying power of the EDP--I put it on 14 hours ago and I can still smell it. I wish the bottle had a pump, because it's difficult to handle with lotion-y hands, but that's a minor inconvenience. This is my new favorite summer scent--the one I've been most satisfied with in years.

Popular Lotions / Creams