August 2, 2014 | 1598 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - In Vogue

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by rainbowrivulets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this bright pink.

A dupe is L'oréal Color Riche 288 Intense Fuschia but it has a little shimmer and I think Rimmel is cheaper and smells less offensive (L'oréal is waxy and chemical-y).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this colour! I have fairly light skin, but I love wearing bright colours because I think it makes me look more "alive" and awake.

This one works for that goal perfectly...and it makes me feel so girly! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by wharley

This color is so unique, bold, and pretty! Not quite red but a deep vibrant pink. Whenever I wear it to work I always end up selling a couple tubes because it looks so great on everyone, and not to mention it lasts my whole 8hr shift without me having to re-apply once! A great buy for sure, and the price is unreal for such a beautiful product. One of my absolute favorites, will definitely buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by roxcandymountain

This colour is amazing. I am blonde, blue eyed and fair skinned. I love wearing dark/bold lips but find it hard to find a colour that doesn't wash me out or make me look dry and yuck. This colour is awesome. Not red but really deep pink and very vibrant.
It goes on well and stays on well too. The lipstick tube has been rattling around in my purse for a year and it hasn't broken (or stopped closing properly as some of them do).
I bought a few back up when they went on sale and this will be my signature lip for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by LashFlashingLeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great lipstick. A little drying, as lasting formulas tend to be, but nothing a slick of good balm below can't help. The formula is amazingly perfect: thick and creamy without being heavy, without settling into lines, long-lasting (so far). Applies much easier with a brush than from the bullet--the bullet seems to be a little soft and it was hard to keep it from smudging around, but I use a brush for a bright lip anyway. I also tried blotting it transparently with my finger and it was lovely.

I am not a fan of the smell, myself, but it disappears instantly once it's on my lips, so I don't have to deal with it long.

The packaging is nothing special but isn't bad, either--and the color, my goodness, the color. Someone recommended this to be as a substitute for WnW 511B in a better formula, but it's darker and more red. It's a clear, beautiful fuchsia-pink-red, enough on the red side that it doesn't feel like you're wearing cartoon lips but enough on the fuchsia side to be very bright and unusual.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by micheygirl66

The PERFECT bright fuschia lipstick.I had been looking for a bright dark pink lipstick and came across this one.I wear it more than any other now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by sweaterbrau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perfect fuchsia lipstick, long lasting color without staining your lips, great color pay off with smooth application, and it compliments a wide variety of skin tones. I'm fair skinned with pink undertones and rosy cheeks and blonde hair and this color is one of my favorites to wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect bold fuschia that looks red at a glance. I love the formula of these.. they barely feather, I never need to wear lipliner, they last such a long time, you might need 2-3 touchups all day. The finish is gorgeous, almost matte but still moisturizing. If you like a dramatic lip for daily wear, I could see this as being someone's signature lipcolor.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by kate9ten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been hunting for the perfect drugstore fuchsia and I am. In. Love. The colour is SO fun and playful. Obsessed!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Smidgeroo

Due to a register flub, I got this lipstick for $.35 (I offered to pay full price!). Best. Purchase. ever. This intimidating-looking OMGWTFPAAANK ends up pulling more toward a sohpisticated almost-red. It has a pleasant bubblegum smell, great pigment, comfortable wear, and only minimal worry about feathering. It also has no shimmer, which I like. Shimmer lipsticks always seem too metallic on me. Even at the full price of $3.95-ish, this lipstick is a steal.